Author Topic: disconnecting is killing my psr :(  (Read 1966 times)

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
disconnecting is killing my psr :(
« on: January 28, 2012, 19:16 »
hi guys....
honestly i don't know how i explain this to u.. i live in iraq and i hate to say that i don't like the rules of the pd. because it's not fare with my situation.. i get banned cause of disconnecting and my psr gets lower for doing nothing ..
i never leave game or break rules ..i disconnect when the electricity gets off in the entire town ..well i can say that i hate our government  ;D for this ..but there s nothing i can do about it and i can't get my psr higher by disconnecting and getting banned.. i will lie if i say u mods don't unban me when i post(t.y) but..what about my psr? it's not like i dc 1nc for a week..it's almost every day cause our power is like connected to traffic light  :-\ ....   

so what can i do with my situation? is there any hope to have my psr back when i dc ?
 thank u for ur time and sorry for disturbing and my bad english :)

When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: disconnecting is killing my psr :(
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 19:28 »
well man i totally understand you  :-\ i live in kuwait and my net fails hard with the lags every game ..

well you can have unban when you lag out ...... actually one of the greatest things here in pd bot

but what would happen if you wont lose psr if you lagged out? simply some bastards will go plug everytime they are about to lose so they dont lose psr .......i think you already know how most of pd players are

i know it isnt ur fault .... but life is like that

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories (Where your projects get real!)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 20:20 »
As far as you describe you're below avarage of the whole world about internet connection there sadly (for gaming stuff). Most people have no trouble with those kind of things, rarely electricity cuts off etc. and i think pd.eu considers like that. So losing PSR is kinda punishment too.

Some important advice: Just think -deeply- why you don't have a good internet connection etc. Then fight for your rights, locally. I now have a x2 better internet speed for same price just because i knew what's going on here (in TR) practically. Most people still get it low with same price.
You can implement this behaviour for any case even if it takes a long time. Your childs get it better etc, at least. I hope you understood what i've meant.

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 20:54 »
Just think -deeply- why you don't have a good internet connection etc. Then fight for your rights,
internet connection is not the main problem cause  u can solve it by getting bitter internet connection but i can't get bitter government or change the power station .. ???
So losing PSR is kinda punishment too.
well ...i guess you are telling me to accept punishment for doing nothing ...or.........
u can give some 1 his psr back after u make sure that he didn't plug ..like his kills and deaths and either he was owning the game or not before he disconnects..right?
isn't this possible ?
all what i'm saying is that if u can unban some 1 when he post and u make sure it wasn't his fault and didn't break any rule then why u can't give his psr back too ?

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 21:12 »
but what would happen if you wont lose psr if you lagged out?simply some bastards will go plug everytime they are about to lose so they dont lose psr
yes u are right but.. man every 1 can know who plugs for not losing psr.. imagine this..i played a game sometime ago and i almost won the game we were hitting the throne and  i lost power and dc ...banned. psr is gone :)..so what did i do to deserve this..?simply nothing..
pd did a good job by these rules but what about those ppl who didn't break it ?

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories (Where your projects get real!)
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 21:26 »
Just think -deeply- why you don't have a good internet connection etc. Then fight for your rights,
internet connection is not the main problem cause  u can solve it by getting bitter internet connection but i can't get bitter government or change the power station .. ???
You can implement this behaviour for any case even if it takes a long time. Your childs get it better etc, at least. I hope you understood what i've meant.

So losing PSR is kinda punishment too.
well ...i guess you are telling me to accept punishment for doing nothing ...or.........
u can give some 1 his psr back after u make sure that he didn't plug ..like his kills and deaths and either he was owning the game or not before he disconnects..right?
isn't this possible ?
all what i'm saying is that if u can unban some 1 when he post and u make sure it wasn't his fault and didn't break any rule then why u can't give his psr back too ?
That may give you a reflex not to play. For example: In a heavy rain, if there is high chance that your electricity will gone, you shouldn't play (cause you'll lose psr.).

Also don't forget that when you've disconnected a game (no matter how this happened), your teammates need to play 4v5 etc. which is sad for them.

Maybe a reconcile needed in this case, because it would be worse when you don't lose any Psr.

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 22:23 »
That may give you a reflex not to play. For example: In a heavy rain, if there is high chance that your electricity will gone, you shouldn't play (cause you'll lose psr.).

Also don't forget that when you've disconnected a game (no matter how this happened), your teammates need to play 4v5 etc. which is sad for them.

Maybe a reconcile needed in this case, because it would be worse when you don't lose any Psr.

yes u are right reconcile is needed but if u just think about it this way.. for example lets say i disconnected and i got banned and lost psr so i posted unban request and some moder will make sure i didn't plug or break any rule so he will unban me and give back my psr ..but if i really plug he can refuse the request ..it's easy and simple way.. am i wrong ? :)

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 22:45 »
Yeah but then all the mods/admins/etc would need to have the power to change PSR and it would be a mess cause every1 would be changeing psr daily pffff(at least 30 times) and not only that, there would be trouble keeping track of mods/admins changeing PSR and i'm guessing there would be a lot of abuseing of it...

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 23:11 »
Yeah but then all the mods/admins/etc would need to have the power to change PSR and it would be a mess cause every1 would be changeing psr daily pffff(at least 30 times) and not only that, there would be trouble keeping track of mods/admins changeing PSR and i'm guessing there would be a lot of abuseing of it...
i don't know what to say dude u make it so hard it's just (takeaway/don't takeaway psr) (ban/unban) i can't see difference ..or maybe i don't know about ur job so thats it .. i quit .. :)
thank u guys anyway..

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 03:58 »
wow cool story bro

u get disconnect = u waste time of another 9 players and u dare to whine how  u lose ur psr ?

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2012, 08:17 »
wow cool story bro

u get disconnect = u waste time of another 9 players and u dare to whine how  u lose ur psr ?

thnx bro..i hate the other 9 players and mostly my team cause they are the one who's gonna lose and the other team will win and i'll wast there time!!?? ..thats why i plug so my friends in my team don't win.. ::)
..do i look like a devil ?

btw..i am sorry my fault sorry for disturbing and thnx for your time guys ..

u can lock if u want..

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2012, 12:34 »
if u think losing psr is bad try playing in dotalicious with constant   electricity drops and tell me how is it going

its not about losing or winning  its about the time u spend to collect ppls in lobby /etc  afaik  it around 30 mins to start a game   so  ff life when someone like u drops

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 13:56 »
if u think losing psr is bad try playing in dotalicious with constant   electricity drops and tell me how is it going

its not about losing or winning  its about the time u spend to collect ppls in lobby /etc  afaik  it around 30 mins to start a game   so  ff life when someone like u drops
never mind dude i will quit playing dota and i'll ff life...satisfied ? ???

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2012, 18:27 »
What to say? You have bad luck with place where you live. If you ask any B/U mod he will tell you that every1 second guy says he had electricity fail...

You can ask main admins to recover your PSR (but I guess they won't even respond to you), there are only few ppl with the power or who has access to database and no mod will have this power (there was disscusion in staff area).

The best you can do (I know it is dumb idea) is moving to another country...

Signature by Rocka

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2012, 19:04 »
What to say? You have bad luck with place where you live. If you ask any B/U mod he will tell you that every1 second guy says he had electricity fail...

You can ask main admins to recover your PSR (but I guess they won't even respond to you), there are only few ppl with the power or who has access to database and no mod will have this power (there was disscusion in staff area).

The best you can do (I know it is dumb idea) is moving to another country...
well..i say you are right dude i have bad luck and i think i should accept the fact that it's not pds problem it's mine but i just thought someone could help didn't know it's not possible :)....anyway

thanks a lot all of u guys ... :)

u can lock :)