Author Topic: Donations or payment?  (Read 6084 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donations or payment?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 22:26 »
Most of them don't have home they buy it for credit.Ok lets see 1000e
for house 200e if hes living alone he pays 500-600 for food than all bills for water electricity and other staff
+200e for hosting.
Its impossible to play 600 for bills and food... I pay 200 and its impossible that he 3x more than me..
I'm just guessing he has 1000 euros, maybe he has more...or less.
Like I said, HE WOULDNT DO THIS IF HE DOESNT HAVE MONEY FOR REAL LIFE.

Melissa

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 22:28 »
I would like to see you how it feels to give something to people and you need to pay 200 euros mounthly.
Man, he wouldnt do this if he was poor, he probably has 8 hour job every day and 1000 euros monthly salary...
You are talking like 200 euros is too much. In Serbia it is, you know it, we have low standards, but in other countries its nothing, people have couple thousands euros salary..

Its like selling glass of water in Africa for 100 euros. You know they need it, and you know they'll pay because they cant live without it. Its same with dota!
rofl, thats not true
they can change always the server
like rgc / iccup / dotalicous / balkan -xpam / ro -xpam
but they dont want it because they are loyal users :)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 22:39 »
Most of them don't have home they buy it for credit.Ok lets see 1000e
for house 200e if hes living alone he pays 500-600 for food than all bills for water electricity and other staff
+200e for hosting.
Its impossible to play 600 for bills and food... I pay 200 and its impossible that he 3x more than me..
I'm just guessing he has 1000 euros, maybe he has more...or less.
Like I said, HE WOULDNT DO THIS IF HE DOESNT HAVE MONEY FOR REAL LIFE.

Please dont speak thing you dont know. Do you know standarts for EU and for Serbia - thats right ,you dont.
So you wanted to act smart ,and post something which you cant understand and making up stories.

My cousin from Germany has salary of 2k,3k but still he needs 1-2k for appartment and bills and food and 2 kids who have it own demands like anykid does + his own demands .

============================================================================

Did really fawkz counted on huge succes . He started with 10 bots and community big as country leagues.
You can get that for some small cash. But when you have 80 bots and 50,60 of them all used all time ,what can you do ?

When fawkz started he paid very small ammount of cash. When he saw he cant finance by his own ,what he could do ? Just shut down ,everything he builded ,shut down bot whihc mun coded for ages ?!

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 22:40 »
Hm i really admire that you had courage to post thread like this. Ofc this made enemies for you, which you have more than enough (just my opinion), anyway +1.
I thought about this "forced donation" or whatever, and I see no point why should we play there for free. Its just a good will. You wanna play? Do something for it, as in real life. I approve this system :]

Btw, Im not contributor, I tried to donate via onebip or whatever was it and it sent me an error message., probably because my country was not on the list.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 22:47 »
Icy - rude as always...
@Shadow, actually I have only 3 enemies - Mentioned above, Dragonub and Nv.Thug...

Melissa

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 22:52 »
Icy - rude as always...
@Shadow, actually I have only 3 enemies - Mentioned above, Dragonub and Nv.Thug...
sorry for oftopic but here, "i" made a list with your "enemies" ( rofl , enemies - gg )

clickme

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 22:54 »
Icy - rude as always...

Dude with 2,3 warns for mass flaming says its thing and also kid who do not know basic info about paying bills and standarts in europe.

You can still play gamebut limited. Try to catch few games created by old contributors as well.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 22:58 by Icy-Svinja »

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 22:54 »
@-Immortal- its true that standard in Serbia is rly low, but i think that we all can have few euros extra to help this community. Lets see, min donation is 2,5e so its: 2pack of cigaretes, 2 beer, 2 ice cream bla bla bla... so its not that much money... u ll not die if donate 2,5e that mean nothing to  u but can help a lot to Pd... And no 1 forced u to donate...
-- We all have great time here for free... but as final_end told nothing is free on this world. They cant pay all by them self so i think its ok to donate and help this community. Its not proof that ur nolifer or something like that... do u know how much game are played on pd for just 1 day? About 4k games mate... I dont know how much they pay for bots but its not cheap i am sure...
Best regards guys..

Offline sw33t_girl

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Live Your Dreams!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2011, 22:58 »
Dont get me wrong but I think that this with pd.eu bots offline was made up just so you can get money...
You are counting on nolifers to pay you so they can play, and there are many of them here... Everyone that paid( YES PAID, NOT DONATED) today are nolifers, that cant think of one day without dota...
You got just today around 100-200 euros (Just my guessing) which you didnt earn from the very beggining of pd.eu...
Today nobody donated, everybody PAID... Donation is when you send your money because you want to, and not because you want to play...

My deepest appologies if Im wrong, and if this is not planned... I think there will be more "problems" with this bot in future, and perhaps you willl shut down bot again, and let nolifers fill your pockets...
Icy try not to delete this thread, I want oppinion from others..
did you see mass disconnects and mass bans for nothing the day before bot is closed? If you did not... Please research before u post.

I quit dota :<

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2011, 23:04 »
@Icy, your nick says it all - svinja. How immature can you be to put that name? And you have right to call me kid, when Im older and experienced more that you are (and ever will be)? Calling someone "kid" is actually showing how how immature you are...

@Shemale Melissa - Go make another account and suck up with making sticky threads...

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 23:06 »
@Icy, your nick says it all - svinja. How immature can you be to put that name? And you have right to call me kid, when Im older and experienced more that you are (and ever will be)? Calling someone "kid" is actually showing how how immature you are...

@Shemale Melissa - Go make another account and suck up with making sticky threads...

Yea if i am svinja i am pig ..i made that nick for fun. Also for flaming here you go a gift.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 23:08 by Icy-Svinja »

Offline this_is_SPARTAAAA

• CASCADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 23:16 »
Again you show how immature you are...
Shemale is not flame, shemale is a person/girl with pe***s. And ofc I used it because male (dragoljub) is using female name (melissa) = shemale

P.S. I cannot post, but I can still spit...

Melissa

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 23:19 »
you know that i m not a girl :)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 23:21 »
Again you show how immature you are...
Shemale is not flame, shemale is a person/girl with pe***s. And ofc I used it because male (dragoljub) is using female name (melissa) = shemale

P.S. I cannot post, but I can still spit...

And how is that your problem? He can use whatever nick he want, maybe that's his girlfriends name? Anyway, it's none of your business...

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 23:22 »
And he is pwned xD gg... imortal !muted xD