Author Topic: Night must fall really?  (Read 2360 times)

Offline zzzz

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Night must fall really?
« on: November 14, 2010, 23:13 »
So lets start, today i played game, with hero of this story night must fall. It was stupid public, we played 4v5 most of the game, and at then end of that game when night must fall and his team failed to finish game after 2-3 pushes, he walked in our base and killed our tree, at that point we were trying to enter their base. So  i dont care if that is legal or not, similar things happend to me more than once and its ok, if thats the way you want to win game ok, i dont care.

So here comes main part of our story, after game night must fall and I had chit-chat in playdota.eu channel, unfrortunately i didnt took screenshots :( . Main subject why did he choose to end game like that. We talked and ofcourse he tried to justify his actions. Its really complicated for me to translate what we said one to another since we talked in Serbian.

But at one point i said to him that his mother raised him badly. I didnt flamed him at that point or anyting like that, i just stated that he is bad person and used that expression, he immediately kicked from channel.

At that point i lost my nerves. after i rejoind channel he threatened me if i just one more time say something about his mother, and then sentence "Do you understand me?!".Then i told him 'I fuck your mother" and he banned me from channel and he banned me on bot for "flame".

So why im writting all this?

If you read carefully what i wrote you ll see that he didnt have right to kick me, at first place since i didnt told anyting bad, first part of power abuse, and second part of power abuse, after i rejoind channel he had every intention to provoke me to flame him, with his rude attitude. and he manged to catch me in his net. :(

Is this way that one playdota.eu moderator should do his job? To act as bully and provoke other players?
I wrote this in offtopic so im not asking you too ban him or anyting, yet. I just want to hear opinion from playdota.eu staff.

Few words to night must fall, ill use Serbian. Posto me ingorises na serveru udostoji se da mi ovde odgovoris. Hvala

My english sucks, and you ll probably think that im crazy for writting this, but atleast it was good practice :)

eurobattle.net nick .MiKi., if you want to know more about this contact me.

Regrads, Milan

Offline Ifeelurpain

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Night must fall really?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 23:24 »
do u have ss??

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 23:48 »

Offline MuRILaUm

• IdenTiTy^ FTW! :B
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 23:55 »
That is not the point, after the game he went said bad things to the mod and got banned and it is a situation where anyone could have flamed so he wants to know if it is kind of right to ban him.

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 23:56 »
yy , moderator flame :) = sometimes perma

NOTES: These bans are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.

Offline PerverzniUm

• Advanced Member
  • i am always right no question about that
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 00:10 »
So lets start, today i played game, with hero of this story night must fall. It was stupid public, we played 4v5 most of the game, and at then end of that game when night must fall and his team failed to finish game after 2-3 pushes, he walked in our base and killed our tree, at that point we were trying to enter their base. So  i dont care if that is legal or not, similar things happend to me more than once and its ok, if thats the way you want to win game ok, i dont care.

So here comes main part of our story, after game night must fall and I had chit-chat in playdota.eu channel, unfrortunately i didnt took screenshots :( . Main subject why did he choose to end game like that. We talked and ofcourse he tried to justify his actions. Its really complicated for me to translate what we said one to another since we talked in Serbian.

But at one point i said to him that his mother raised him badly. I didnt flamed him at that point or anyting like that, i just stated that he is bad person and used that expression, he immediately kicked from channel.

At that point i lost my nerves. after i rejoind channel he threatened me if i just one more time say something about his mother, and then sentence "Do you understand me?!".Then i told him 'I fuck your mother" and he banned me from channel and he banned me on bot for "flame".

So why im writting all this?

If you read carefully what i wrote you ll see that he didnt have right to kick me, at first place since i didnt told anyting bad, first part of power abuse, and second part of power abuse, after i rejoind channel he had every intention to provoke me to flame him, with his rude attitude. and he manged to catch me in his net. :(

Is this way that one playdota.eu moderator should do his job? To act as bully and provoke other players?
I wrote this in offtopic so im not asking you too ban him or anyting, yet. I just want to hear opinion from playdota.eu staff.

Few words to night must fall, ill use Serbian. Posto me ingorises na serveru udostoji se da mi ovde odgovoris. Hvala

My english sucks, and you ll probably think that im crazy for writting this, but atleast it was good practice :)

eurobattle.net nick .MiKi., if you want to know more about this contact me.

Regrads, Milan

druze proso ja to sve isto ma to ti je ono [ jedon kurva uvik kurva ] boli te k* ko ih sisa
 "once a whore always a whore"
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry PerverzniUm, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting moderator
This ban is set to expire November 17, 2010, 11:05 pm.

My words:
all they do is spit on you and every1 else ! and wow what a dumb asw u got!

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 00:26 »
he warned u 2 times.
once with channel kick,once he told u not to flame.

u flamed after 2 warnings...so what do u expect?

Offline MeKillU

• Pro Member
  • Karma is a bitch.
    • View Profile
    • ExploitTheMachine
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 02:58 »
Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?

Edit : more appropriate
- what does your robot do, sam?
- it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:00 by MeKillU »
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIiQv8oTpU
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6bKDvWBgI

W furze kruszę, oczy mruże,
W chmurze tonę, ziomkom przybijam pionę!

Offline Boramir

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • hmm?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 11:41 »
You raged coz of losing the game in an unexpected way, and wanted to insult him to free your anger.

He warned you, but you were too angry to calm it down.

Nothing wrong here.
Quote from: vluggejappie
omg noob bora owned us:S
[p]
i heard from several people that boramir sucks at dota and in rage he always is PLUGGER

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 12:53 »
I caught you in my net ? Are u kidding?
I will answer you though you dont deserve it after  those words. I will keep it short.
We had a talk (civilized) , then , in your rage, for losing the game you started talking with me in a way i wont tolerate, coz ur not my friend , i dont know you, so for me ur a regular user and im a moderator, and the only way we can talk  to each other is with respect and chosen words. U have to know the line which u cant cross, after i warned you for  ur foul language 2times, u insulted me heavily and u got a ban. And now u complain about it, when really if u think about it , do u have the right to do that.
MAny players were witnesses of our talk so really, as it can be seen so pls learn to behave in a proper way and we wont have problems.

Offline p0c3tnik

• Advanced Member
  • May my ancestors watch over me.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 13:05 »
i loled at this topic, u dont have right to complain...u insulted his mother twice, lol, why couldnt u just ask for perma ban..
and u r from serbia, u know that here when u curse everything goes, but using word mother while cursing is bottom line, and u can easly end up with bashed cranium if u go over that line
Death to the enemy! Death to the enemies of the horde!

p0c3tnik baned 3days pro in noob games

Lols.

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 13:15 »
1st the rule that no1 likes :
  • Backdoor is not forbidden!
and 2nd I just wanna share this with you guys:
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=773943
4v5 (Scourge vs Sentinel) they pushed mid and dest lvl 4 towers so they could bd,
I've stayed there till end guarding the throne(And who likes doing that ?) and believe me when I say this they did try to bd, several times. At the end my team pushed (3 of them) and we won.
So there you go, a win recipe, next time you lose the lvl4 towers don't all go and just push, this is a strategy game, seams like some of you forget that from time to time.

You are welcome.

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 13:59 »
or go and cry against BD to icefrog

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 14:54 »
Nothing wrong here.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 14:54 »
Dude, in dota you can cheat and do bd it is not fully forbiden but it is harder...and if someone those that he is not bad person in rl...dota is game...you callied him bad said his mother is bad as well ,which doesnt have any connection to dota. so he did right thing by kicking ,you cant judge person because you went noob rage about loss... so after you flamed him you got banned in rightfull way..so if you dont like it there is always gangrena with all sorts of flamers and ,,pros,,...