Author Topic: unban request  (Read 372 times)

Offline bembem

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request
« on: January 20, 2022, 11:26 »
jj_cris

ksv

i was disconnected 2 tımes (ı dont know the exact date) on fatal error all players dropped and the real problem is i tried to play a game today and i saw that i was banned for 1 month?!?
i left a game yesterday but my reason was extremely logical for me ı asked my team mates to ff for 1000 tımes we were owned 52-10 or somethıng lıke that even 1 teammate was afk at base and ı left game cause ı dıdınt want to waste my tıme
ı cant belıeve that there are so many players ın thıs server deserves a lot more banns but ı got 1 month bann
thats really unlogıcal

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 09:49 »
@ksv

Show that you understand what you did wrong 6 accounts are banned, and that you understand why that is not acceptable behavior

Actively remove players that do not respect the rules the rest of the community follows.

if you posting for unban request could help that.
goodbye.

Online ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 08:25 »
@bembem well you find logic in leaving the game, there is your problem, work on that. Leaving the game before it is finished is considered as leaving, and is agains rules, ep when you leave, go on another acount, leave again, and so on so on. I hope that you understand that.
Lag Abuse