Author Topic: ban request  (Read 612 times)

Offline Problem1992

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: September 06, 2019, 23:34 »
1: Your NickName?
Major_Kriger

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

ex-lgd.agent
ex-lgd.merlini
ex-lgd.deer

4: When was the Rule Broken?

the whole game all three use magic and heroes against their team, against me and our teammate eg 28min surround me and use magic

40 minutes again

One can also see by the stats all three.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6219470

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 00:36 »
He failed to explain.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 00:41 »
'Forced' Buyback.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 22:19 »
WHAAAT !

I can't believe in my eyes,
did legendary ex-LGD clan revive back again? :o :o

That's a huge SHAME for you!
Either you don't have any clue about you had a big chance of having played with the legends in the same team,
OR you must really never have come across with the biggest historical milestone event of D1.

Luckily, you've bumped into me and i'm giving you this link;

After watching this, you'll realise that so many people would wanted to be in your place and you'll find yourself so shameful in the most pathetic situation of BANana request history,
and you're going to wish finding a way to offer them your sincere apologies for this terrible acting of your daMeNn foolishness.

Fortunately, nothing like this can decrease their steady reputation over vast years of dota history.
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 22:41 »
Denied [Game Ruin] Sabotage

Avoid Playing with them in future.