Author Topic: LagaBuse Kicks me all the time when i try to join  (Read 703 times)

Offline iamvg.arm

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, dears.

I had a break of 2 years from Warcraft 3 - Battlenet, so today i joined again. I install all the requested files from Eurobattle.Net. I am even opening the clien thru GProxy, i changed the gateway to GProxy server. Everything is running fine, until i try to join any Lagabuse Host. It automaticly drops/kick me to the main channel in my case W3 channel.

Can you help me to fix my problem, thank you in advance! Best regards, iamvg.arm

Offline FatAndViolent

• Shadow Alliance
  • Advanced Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Huskar 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LagaBuse Kicks me all the time when i try to join
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 21:25 »
What do you mean changed gateway? Did you do it in game or clicked the dota 6.88 gateway in client?

Do you have recent map? It shows ? icon when you select game if you dont. If not you can try enabling autoupdates in client and restart it then it should download it
      Fat Santa whipping his deers

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LagaBuse Kicks me all the time when i try to join
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 21:26 »
Download the latest map and place it into 1.26>maps folder 

Or tick the Auto update in your Client and restart it so the map can download itself.

If that doesn't help,contact me via PM and we will solve it.
Best regards  :peace: