Author Topic: You banned the wrong person  (Read 478 times)

Offline fortepsai

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You banned the wrong person
« on: July 21, 2017, 20:13 »
I just want to tell you that this turkish host, have created a game with 20% chance to win for us, and thats why another guy from the his team decided to start killing himself . So really you gonna ban me for intolerence i dont really care but you haven t banned him for complete cheating over ballance ..
with no regards and no respect to this admin team which is not even giving chance to justife what have happen and you could sent me an email ... really pathetic ..  and yes mohamed was with atisha 9 years old which by the law is pedophilia ..

Bans
The player's ban will expire in 1 weeks and 4 days.
Player was banned for [1 weeks and 5 days] by [LexMonster] on [20-07-2017 21:12:03] with reason [national intolerance & refusing to kick gameruiner] in game [AP+1].
Request: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=152980.msg643018#msg643018
Warns
Player has 1 warn points.
Player was warned by [LexMonster] on [20-07-2017 21:12:03] with reason [national intolerance & refusing to kick gameruiner] in game [AP+1].

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: You banned the wrong person
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 21:10 »
I've seen many complaints as B&U mod, head mod and admin here but this is in top 10 worst complaints ever.
The subject: You banned the wrong person
Reason for ban: national intolerance + refusing to kick game ruiner
Included in your justification: and yes mohamed was with atisha 9 years old which by the law is pedophilia ..

For refusing to kick game ruiner: you didnt typed "yes" to kick the game ruiner

Is your opinion that you shouldnt be banned for these things but, instead, the host should be banned for not balancing the game even if this setup is made in lobby and you have enough time to leave if you do not agree with the parameters of that game. Or you can host your own games and kick turkish players, if you rlly have a problem with them, and balance the game if you think that 80% chance of winning rlly means they have 80% chance of winning (the balance is made based on PSR, not on players' skill).

I am not in the B&U crew anymore and is not my place to write in this request but I cant stay silence reading this. I rlly dont get how the fuck does someone else's religion have something to do with you. If you hate a religion then do not convert to it, if you hate gay people then do not marry one, etc, you get my point. More than this, judging an entire nation based on your bad gaming experience to a few turks can only be the act of an simple minded person. This kind of thinking is present in animals. A dog (cat, whatever) will avoid all humans (or other beings for that matter) if they experience danger coming from a single one. You are a human, a more complex being, with a more sophisticated brain. You should have the logical thinking that should prevent you from making such generalised opinions if they arent based on enough experience. And if this is just about their religion and not about your experience playing dota with tr players than I remind you that christianity has its "issues" too. More than this: not all of us follow our religion and most of the ones that do arent extremists.

Is rlly sad knowing that we have so few players left and some of them are like this...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 21:13 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: You banned the wrong person
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 23:11 »
You've got 10 seconds countdown before game started to leave lobby game if you didnt liked balancing, wich is quite enough.
My advice to you is to vote for kick if someone is trying to kick ruiner, like it or not, just to prevent issues like this.
I wont unban your account, unless admin who banned you changes his mind.

Denied