Author Topic: Ban Request hanedan_1453  (Read 736 times)

Offline nookie0

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request hanedan_1453
« on: October 31, 2016, 14:51 »
1: Your NickName?
iunie

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
hanedan_1453

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK / insulting / game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
from the start of the game

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
he was afk, he ruined the game, got boots first item, die , go afk till finish. Other team won`t kick him, host made super unbalanced game on purpose.
Ban.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5980104

Offline nookie0

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request hanedan_1453
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 14:53 »
Also, lor400 , was afk most of the game.
I see he got another Ban Request. Please include this one also.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 15:44 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5980047
Iunie what happen in this game? I forget to cr8 ban request for you cuz you are dumbass

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 15:46 »
1: Your NickName?
iunie

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
hanedan_1453

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK / insulting / game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
from the start of the game

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
he was afk, he ruined the game, got boots first item, die , go afk till finish. Other team won`t kick him, host made super unbalanced game on purpose.
Ban.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5980104
What did you do in that link that i post? You go afk stay near fontain and we kick you,right? Or im wrong ?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5980047
Iunie what happen in this game? I forget to cr8 ban request for you cuz you are dumbass

Offline nookie0

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 18:14 »
am i talking about that game? do you see that game in this link? u refer to a link that every team mate extra feeded. U lost because of me? No , you lost because you feeded 2-8 2-13 2-12 team.
all day i was being fu*cked up. lost all my psr.
Please, refer to this link, this topic.
I fu*cked no one`s game. been fu*ked all day.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 18:29 »

You can post a ban request, and it will be judged. But don't post unrelated things in others threads (specially when they are not against you)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 00:17 »
provide times when he was afk, provide times of his intentional deaths, and copy insults from chatlog please.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 14:02 »
am i talking about that game? do you see that game in this link? u refer to a link that every team mate extra feeded. U lost because of me? No , you lost because you feeded 2-8 2-13 2-12 team.
all day i was being fu*cked up. lost all my psr.
Please, refer to this link, this topic.
I fu*cked no one`s game. been fu*ked all day.
Why do you talk about teammates?  You was so full of your self and you didnt want to give it a try. How dare you to say something about someone else if you did same thing? You think that you are some good player and only talk about my vladimir, how lame it is? And im really sorry cuz i called you "dumbass".
@Akuma thanks for warn!

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 23:53 »
provide times when he was afk, provide times of his intentional deaths, and copy insults from chatlog please.

24 more hours to do this, or your request will be denied.

Any further offtopic will be deleted.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 23:55 »

Chatlog is valid? Since when?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 00:03 »

Chatlog is valid? Since when?

game chatlog was always valid. gproxy log isn't valid.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 23:57 »
!denied

Info required not provided.