Author Topic: ALL OF THE PLAYERS NEED TO READ THIS!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline milance93nikolic@gmail.co

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ALL OF THE PLAYERS NEED TO READ THIS!
« on: June 09, 2016, 14:28 »
1. Milanc3
2. I was denied, but last message on this server especially to _xpam_ "Whether you crazy that I'm asking you first? Bonefletcher was overfeed for no reason from ONE STUPID PLAYER like THRALL and nobody wanted RMK! But i see you are not even better than him. This is the justice that ends in a draw, as far as penalties I lost - 2 psr" but anyway. But second what i have to say! This server is not like before, this server is poor due to which the water idiots like this "_xpam_" for example.
"YOUR DECISION TO READ ON THIS SERVER IS : KEEP NOOB AND FEEDERS WITH 4 GAMES ON LOBBY, OR GET GOOD AND TALANTED PLAYERS" WISH YOU ALL OF THE WORST!
3. /
4. /
5. /
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5936051

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ALL OF THE PLAYERS NEED TO READ THIS!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 14:32 »
!unbanned

Xpam made a mistake, maybe he was in hurry so he didnt watch situation very well, so he denied, but ofcourse you had a good reason to leave game and you are unbanned.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni