Author Topic: How to play Mirana  (Read 2366 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to play Mirana
« on: September 04, 2014, 22:37 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5563735

Mega hard game vs 5 proven maphackers, plus my team had one player less from 16th minute.
Also, Windrunner went mid, I asked him to let me, but he didnt. I was so close to crying, and feeding intentinaly like 'some' people around here but I found light and the end of the tunnel, and kept on playing.
Opponents were tough, so I had to go for special 'AP 1500 ++ ++ build', which is dagon, level 5. Yes, I know, you think Im crazy for doing it, but it payed off (commy was right)

Ofc, I could have done it in high psr game too, but low psr games are harder. In the end, I died for fun, because 10/0 would mean I actually used 0.0000002% of my skills. Which I didnt.

Enjoy

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to play Mirana
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 01:04 »
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 plz dont h8

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 08:19 »
If you're gonna copy me, atleast do everything right, and post a game in which you are the reason you won, not spectre with 2 divines. :'(

Looks like you still got some work to do until you learn to win 1500 games properly. :'(

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 08:34 »
No thx, I dont want to copy you  :'(

If you state that spectra won game, AFTER actually watching the replay, then you are dumb as fuck :'(

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 09:25 »
What I did there saved me some time wasted winning the game for a retard which doesn't deserve it. Copy paste it all you want, nothing to be ashamed of there.

There's no reason to watch your game, it's clear for everyone with a brain that spectre won the game.

He has more kills+assists than you, and given his items, it's fair to say most of those assists should be his kills, which makes him the most important player of that game, while you were just some worthless potm that manages to die vs those enemy heroes with absolutely no threat to his life. Quite embarrassing.

Even more embarrassing, having only 10 kills with a dagon 5 with a potm vs 4 of the most squishy heroes in all dota in almost 40 minutes, that's one of the most horrible plays of a potm in the winning team ever for your information. Very embarrassing.

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 11:41 »
35 min lycan only finished a "BRACER" rly ? Very hard game yes and it seems like 4v4 with techi boy

If you think a user/player is using any kind of MapHack (MH), report him here with the following template:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,16990.0.html
#respect

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline ohmygawd

• Awards Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 18:57 »
When they dont let me mid, I feed  :'(
you absolutely thoroughly entirely owned this common in chit-chat war, i give you +1 karma for owning him. Nailed it. Lexy4ever.