Author Topic: mh report <do0drinhowow>  (Read 1021 times)

Offline gigi66

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mh report <do0drinhowow>
« on: May 22, 2014, 17:48 »
1: Your NickName?
iri

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
do0drinhowow

3: The link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5488456

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game?
nothing to explain, i just want justice, i mean ban for the maphacker

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it. (replay time, not game time please)
(replay time) min 31:00: ok he sees me with the ward, but it takes longer for me to go to shop, i stay there, then he arrow not the shop, he arrow the path, i could go anywhere from where he sees me at ward, dont tell me this is not mh

(replay time) min 35:00: slardar takes invi, he cant know as he doesnt have ward, but then look at him he stays mid and waits for slardar, and when he is approaching he puts ward, if you look closely exactely at min 36:00 just before slardar enters the ward, he puts the second ward mid, how is this possible, he didnt see slardar at ward until exactely at min 36:00 but he puts right away, then again after he exits the ward, he arrows almost perfectly

i guess there are more situations out there but i already lost time for this type of people, writing this post and watching replay without any utillities it's hard to tell more situations

thank you for your time.

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mh report <do0drinhowow>
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 04:54 »
do0drinhowow - !denied

First situation is not MH at all. I would do exacly same for checking if someone comes for gank or not. You were visible because of ward.

Second situation, Roshan was killed, some enemies were missing on map. Maybe he wanted to counter Riki with that ward but luckly, slardar was invis.. After seeing slardar was there, it was obvious he would attempt  to get kill. Just a "guess" arrow.

Overall, thanks for your effort and separating some time to explain the situations but I can't ban him because of those.. And also I can say, he is not MH for sure since I've watched entire replay :) There are zillion situations which show he is not using MH..

!locked