Author Topic: Ban Request for <Shejtan> by Meluha  (Read 716 times)

Offline duble_dragon

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request for <Shejtan> by Meluha
« on: April 05, 2014, 21:03 »
1: Your NickName?
<Meluha>

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
<shejtan>

3: What rule did he/they break?
<Clear maphacking>

4: When rule(s) were broken?
<at precisely 22:27 elapsed replay time (19:53 game time), Mirana signals my position on the map. I watched this replay and I am in the fog and at no point was I revealed for that signal.

At precisely 23:05 elapsed replay time (20:32 game time) Mirana proceeds to shoot an arrow at me, there was no possible way for him to know I was standing there as they had no vision of my position.

There is even more, at 24:45 elapsed replay time (22:10 game time) Mirana "randomly leaps" over my land mines. This is the only time during the replay he seems to do this, he never "randomly leaps" when there aren't any mines.

And once more, at 27:40 elapsed replay time (25:10 game time) Mirana shoots yet another blind arrow at my location, without any vision of my area.  >

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
<Mirana leaps over my land mines, only when they are actually placed, not where they "might" be placed. He shoots numerous "blind" arrows at my exact location without any intuitive indications. He is a clear maphacker. He doesn't even bother buying a gem to deal with my mines, as he just shoots arrows wherever I happen to be placing them...>

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5452849

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request for <Shejtan> by Meluha
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 13:51 »
shejtan !banned
my bans are permanent.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request for <Shejtan> by Meluha
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 14:11 »
test
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.