Author Topic: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?  (Read 10985 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheating and gaining psr for nothing ?
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2014, 17:08 »
omg, lil' jimmy and his lil' fail memes are back

Offline rocka's#2fanboy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2014, 17:12 »
Indeed. Where have' you been' lil' jimmy'?

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2014, 18:17 »
listen,

its not the same if somebody get banned for Map Hack, which is iernesto's case. and where did u get that idea about giving a second chance? you can check all of xpam's reports and you will see that not a single guy is getting a second chance after Map Hacking in any game

http://eurobattle.net/threads/162713-Unban-Request-salih?highlight=salih

Spoiler for Hiden:
ok since it was only one game,

salih will be unlocked after 1 week.
Make sure you deleted cheat programs from computer to avoid getting banned again.

hi
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2014, 18:28 »
Its just a game...

bye

+1

by the way, Tour Supporter is not just to participate in tours, you have to do something about tournaments, you're "SUPPORTER" so you have to support not just to participate...
another thing, everyone can make mistakes, "EVERYONE" and everyone can have second chance. People learns by making mistakes, so tell me, haven't one of you never broke a rule?
PS: Ernesto haven't used mh, Im sure of it. It's your decision to belive or not.
See ya
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline DiMSuM

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2014, 22:41 »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2014, 23:27 »

I logged in to comment on a post where u are involved.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2014, 00:00 »
Hahahha fucking hell :D I thought this guy is unbanable :)
Modul Nostru

Offline rocka's#2fanboy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2014, 08:15 »
Hahahha fucking hell :D I thought this guy is unbanable :)
Nice karma bb.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2014, 18:40 »
This is still going on?

Well, I just wonder why those, who keeps saying that this place is terrible crap, admins keep abusing their powers etc are still here and are still playing games here... You don't like this, you go away.

Also why don't you discuss players deuculation or youtooslow? They are proven MH users (unlike iErnesto) and they also keep playing here. Why do you focus one guy who ruined few games?

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#2fanboy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2014, 18:44 »
This is still going on?

Well, I just wonder why those, who keeps saying that this place is terrible crap, admins keep abusing their powers etc are still here and are still playing games here... You don't like this, you go away.

Also why don't you discuss players deuculation or youtooslow? They are proven MH users (unlike iErnesto) and they also keep playing here. Why do you focus one guy who ruined few games?
my friends acc got banned for mh like year ago, and hes not using mh for sure anymore, can you also unban his acc pls ? ty.

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2014, 13:59 »
Fuck this server :D ,and fuck this games in the morning(08:00 - 15:00) i've goten so frustrated by them that im considering to delte dota.Either do something for us that want to play good games,or we will leave.

Offline rocka's#2fanboy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2014, 15:43 »
Fuck this server :D ,and fuck this games in the morning(08:00 - 15:00) i've goten so frustrated by them that im considering to delte dota.Either do something for us that want to play good games,or we will leave.
Learn play well, noob.
Spoiler for Hiden:
look i'll kind of 'challenge' you; if you're bored of 'noobs' and you think you're not 'noob' too, we can play 1v1 any hero/any mode you want. You can start your training, but listen carefully,; you will have your chance to beat me just once a weak, not gonna waste my time for noobs. Practise well.

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2014, 16:19 »
Lol i dont find 1v1 very interesting neither my gameplay suits that kind of play.as far as prActise everythong i play here is for practise because ive allready have been invited to play in a decent dota 2 team that play on some tournaments,even won some money out of it.We can play 1v1 i dont mind,il add you.just dont understand your unfriendly atidute but hey thats your problem not mine...pm me on wht acc u play.love>hate,trol

Offline rocka's#2fanboy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2014, 17:44 »
Lol i dont find 1v1 very interesting neither my gameplay suits that kind of play.as far as prActise everythong i play here is for practise because ive allready have been invited to play in a decent dota 2 team that play on some tournaments,even won some money out of it.We can play 1v1 i dont mind,il add you.just dont understand your unfriendly atidute but hey thats your problem not mine...pm me on wht acc u play.love>hate,trol
Sure, 'dota is 5v5 game, not 1v1', gather your team, we may play few games at the weekend.

Offline WORRA

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2014, 17:53 »
+1,il try to gather,because i dont have a team here.Il pm in a day or two.Would be nice if we set the time and date at least 1 day before...cya