Author Topic: Stats reset  (Read 3547 times)

Offline BlaZe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats reset
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 20:22 »
yea u are mad cuz u are bad than u left for draw

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 21:05 »
It must suck to be so inferior that you can't understand a simple sentence, I guess that's one of the million reasons why you are so horrible at dota. Perhaps in time you will learn.

Have a good one.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 21:54 »
hello guys remember me?

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 11:10 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
06:37      [All]   Nostradamus killed BEYONDTHELIMITS
06:41      [All]   BEYONDTHELIMITS has left the game voluntarily, BEYONDTHELIMITS was autobanned.
06:41      [All]   This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.
06:41      [All]   Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun.
I have better things to do than to sit in a pub and play sf vs an obsessed kaolin picker who has no clue what fun is.
Just a crap, you couldn't handle that not even all you effort, powers, skills etc weren't enough to beat him.
I bet he used like 0.00000000001% of his skill.

Also it was you, who ruined the fun and wasted time of other players, not him.

On topic: I didn't hear those rumors...

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 12:55 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
06:41      [All]   BEYONDTHELIMITS has left the game voluntarily, BEYONDTHELIMITS was autobanned.
06:41      [All]   This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.
06:41      [All]   Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun.
I have better things to do than to sit in a pub and play sf vs an obsessed kaolin picker who has no clue what fun is.
Just a crap, you couldn't handle that not even all you effort, powers, skills etc weren't enough to beat him.
I bet he used like 0.00000000001% of his skill.
Oh oh oh, lil astaroth, I know it must be hard for you to be so inferior, I know, but you have to release your frustration in some other way, for your own good, because apparently lashing out at me has no effect since you've been doing it for a while and you are still frustrated. Try to find other ways.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Also it was you, who ruined the fun and wasted time of other players, not him.
Do I look like I care about anyone elses fun ?

I'd love to see you play sf mid vs a kaolin who is obsessed with you like that guy is with me, to see how much fun you would have.

And who are you kidding you lil hypocrite, do you go into a game and think to yourself, "wow, I sure am glad to have the opportunity of making others have fun while I don't" or you want to enjoy yourself ?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 14:40 »
You are still so wrong, but I've tryed to explain it to you many times, you still refuse to understand. And when you are out of any arguments, you call everyone esle inferior frustrated insect or w/e, or correct their spelling mistakes or make fun of their post like it would make no sense. That is what makes you so superior - in your eyes. I see no sense in that but now I'll be expecting some answer about my personality. Feel free to go ahead.

And who are you kidding you lil hypocrite, do you go into a game and think to yourself, "wow, I sure am glad to have the opportunity of making others have fun while I don't" or you want to enjoy yourself ?
I'm not kidding anyone nor being hypocrite. When I join a game I ofc wanna have fun, I wanna have a good game and I like to win BUT I can handle being the worse, being killed and loose a game. I do not leave and ruin games for others. I join a game to play it, not to leave it whenever I'm not the best.
Sadly, behaviour you've showed in that game is way too common on this server.

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2014, 18:23 »
You are still so wrong, but I've tryed to explain it to you many times, you still refuse to understand. And when you are out of any arguments, you call everyone esle inferior frustrated insect or w/e, or correct their spelling mistakes or make fun of their post like it would make no sense. That is what makes you so superior - in your eyes. I see no sense in that but now I'll be expecting some answer about my personality. Feel free to go ahead.

I'm not kidding anyone nor being hypocrite. When I join a game I ofc wanna have fun, I wanna have a good game and I like to win BUT I can handle being the worse, being killed and loose a game. I do not leave and ruin games for others. I join a game to play it, not to leave it whenever I'm not the best.
Sadly, behaviour you've showed in that game is way too common on this server.
Please stop talking about dota, it hurts to read what you say, you are so low you don't even understand skill has absolutely nothing to do with sf vs kaolin, sf could be, let's say the noob yaphets because you clueless pubbers see him as the best sf, and you could be kaolin, and you would still go 999999999-0 and he would be 0-999999999 if he stays mid. That's just how dota is, and unlike you I don't have time to waste with such pointless games when I instantly pick sf and then some lil lifeless nerd sits in a pub and thinks 2 minutes to get kaolin.

Feel free to believe whatever the fuck you want my lil ant, the truth isn't going to change just because you want it to be like how you say, and ofcourse I won't restrain myself from calling you an ant or an insect or inferior or whatever I feel like it, when all you do, at every step, is proving what I say by being your usual clueless self.

Again, try to have atleast some basic ideea about what the fuck it is that you are talking about before talking, learn dota atleast a little before saying something, otherwise you will say stupid shit like "he was better" when all he did was click a button, and you will just reveal what I already knew about your level of intelligence to others aswell.

Have a good one.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 19:03 »
You just agreed with what I said. When you aren't the best in a game you simply leave. Gotta admit that is very pro.

The truth isn't gonna change indeed. Some random low noob was able to pwn you not by a skill, but by the merest pick. He picked a noob hero and you instantly lost.

I never believed in your skills or w/e you are saying, but anyway, more-than-godlike-player like you weren't able to switch lane? I though it is kinda basic thing in DotA but it looks like it is very complex and complicated technique that even player like you don't know or don't understand.

I shall use your words, stop humiliating yourself.

Signature by Rocka

Offline BlaZe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2014, 19:41 »
Stop spam common , we heard same story about 100000 times . All of your posts are same , try wrote something new , or your brain is not enable to do it.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2014, 20:20 »
You just agreed with what I said. When you aren't the best in a game you simply leave. Gotta admit that is very pro.
Try reading what I said 10 times incase your lil mind can't comprehend a simple post, incase it still doesn't work, seek professional help.
The truth isn't gonna change indeed. Some random low noob was able to pwn you not by a skill, but by the merest pick. He picked a noob hero and you instantly lost.
That's how dota works, counterpicks/picks, however in pubs people are supposed to play for fun, which is something you lil low tryhards will never understand.

I always pick first, weak/vulnerable heroes, and I always get focused by the entire enemy team throughout the duration of the entire game, and by focused I don't mean just some lil gank or some lil spell used on me, I mean people sitting around in fights which started 30 seconds ago or even 1 minute ago, without using their spells, just to use them on me, even if it kills them, that's how obsessed people are with me, and guess what, I still have one of the best win/loss ratio on this server, even though what I said previously happens in every single game, even though I play with randoms most of the time who go afk in my team or ragefeed, even though I always pick first vulnerable/weak heroes, and even though I'm never even trying, always not playing seriously, always 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% or less of my abilities used.
That is skill, you lil zeros. Not picking kaolin vs sf.

Also, you lil nabs still seem to not realise something. I could sit 2 minutes too and simply counter every game and play seriously, and you should know that would mean I would never lose even a single game even if I play an infinite number of games. I don't play pubs to win, I play to have fun, and there is absolutely no fun in picking heroes who counter the entire enemy team, unless you are braindamaged.
That is the purpose of pubs, if you want to win you should go play tournaments and earn money from it, if you are not playing for money you're supposed to be playing for fun, you seem to play them for no reason however.

The sad part is most of you are so incompetent you can't do anything without heroes which completely counter the enemy picks on paper, if the hero matchup is balanced, you just lose because you are horrible at dota, so you just exploit things that shouldn't be exploited if you had even a shred of pride, because there is absolutely nothing even close to impressive about intentionally picking a clear counter and winning with it.

Another sad thing is most of you do this and you still lose games while doing this, which is so pathetic that you should just instantly uninstall dota, if you do this there is absolutely no excuse of not having 100% win+draw rate, but you are so low you lose even with clear counters, that's how pathetic your levels are.
I never believed in your skills or w/e you are saying, but anyway, more-than-godlike-player like you weren't able to switch lane? I though it is kinda basic thing in DotA but it looks like it is very complex and complicated technique that even player like you don't know or don't understand.
I don't switch the lane because I don't care, it's simple, so simple that you shouldn't even have that thought, but again, you are so inferior your mind simply can't keep up.
Stop looking at the mirror and more importantly don't post here what you said to it, it's embarrassing.

Have a good one.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 20:33 »
Your mind is way to weak to understand anything, obviously.
I don't need to read your post, I know you are celebrating yourself and ignoring everything I said. But since I'm not ignorant unlike you, I read your post. If you'd cut off the crap, your post would be simple and meaningful but you wouldn't be satisfied if you wouldn't mention that 0.0...01 % thing.

Hmm, as I read the post, if you'd cut the crap, there would be actually nothing in your post.

I only can advice you to play 1v5 AI maps.

Signature by Rocka

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 20:39 »
Try reading what I said 10 times incase your lil mind can't comprehend a simple post, incase it still doesn't work, seek professional help.
That's how dota works, counterpicks/picks, however in pubs people are supposed to play for fun, which is something you lil low tryhards will never understand.

I always pick first, weak/vulnerable heroes, and I always get focused by the entire enemy team throughout the duration of the entire game, and by focused I don't mean just some lil gank or some lil spell used on me, I mean people sitting around in fights which started 30 seconds ago or even 1 minute ago, without using their spells, just to use them on me, even if it kills them, that's how obsessed people are with me, and guess what, I still have one of the best win/loss ratio on this server, even though what I said previously happens in every single game, even though I play with randoms most of the time who go afk in my team or ragefeed, even though I always pick first vulnerable/weak heroes, and even though I'm never even trying, always not playing seriously, always 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% or less of my abilities used.
That is skill, you lil zeros. Not picking kaolin vs sf.

Also, you lil nabs still seem to not realise something. I could sit 2 minutes too and simply counter every game and play seriously, and you should know that would mean I would never lose even a single game even if I play an infinite number of games. I don't play pubs to win, I play to have fun, and there is absolutely no fun in picking heroes who counter the entire enemy team, unless you are braindamaged.
That is the purpose of pubs, if you want to win you should go play tournaments and earn money from it, if you are not playing for money you're supposed to be playing for fun, you seem to play them for no reason however.

The sad part is most of you are so incompetent you can't do anything without heroes which completely counter the enemy picks on paper, if the hero matchup is balanced, you just lose because you are horrible at dota, so you just exploit things that shouldn't be exploited if you had even a shred of pride, because there is absolutely nothing even close to impressive about intentionally picking a clear counter and winning with it.

Another sad thing is most of you do this and you still lose games while doing this, which is so pathetic that you should just instantly uninstall dota, if you do this there is absolutely no excuse of not having 100% win+draw rate, but you are so low you lose even with clear counters, that's how pathetic your levels are.
I don't switch the lane because I don't care, it's simple, so simple that you shouldn't even have that thought, but again, you are so inferior your mind simply can't keep up.
Stop looking at the mirror and more importantly don't post here what you said to it, it's embarrassing.

Have a good one.
99,99% Astaroth won't read this.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 20:47 »
I will just quote myself:

who cares just steal as many inactive accounts with high psr that you can. gg no re.

to pro to type
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 20:52 »
I will just quote myself:

who cares just steal as many inactive accounts with high psr that you can. gg no re.

to pro to type

you just wrote 2 sentences, therefore you typed.

mng - 0
jean - infinity +1

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 21:23 »
to type the thing i quote

mng +1

jean - infinty = stupid