Author Topic: Eurobattle.net admin Cen playing with a MH-er  (Read 2383 times)

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eurobattle.net admin Cen playing with a MH-er
« on: February 23, 2013, 07:13 »
Just wanted to share this with everyone:  http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4908721

Just watch Slardar (poopsicle) for the first 5 minutes, watch him kill Gondar (stunning before he even sees him). Of course, there are plenty more situations (12:30, 21:00  etc.)

poopsicle is Cen's friend as you can see from the lobby chat (they are locked together and they join the game privately before it's been "pubbed") and Cen's  ladder games history - they've played the last few games together locked.   

http://lagabuse.com/stats/player/1/cen/ladder-games/1/1

I have PM'd Cen about this but I got no response and he just continued playing with the guy (poopsicle). As you can check, the MH-er hasn't even been punished.

This is NOT a MH report I just want to share this and allow the community to share their opinions.

Offline SaintKnight

• VIP Tour Member
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eurobattle.net admin Cen playing with a MH-er
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 08:32 »
Just wanted to share this with everyone:  http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4908721

Just watch Slardar (poopsicle) for the first 5 minutes, watch him kill Gondar (stunning before he even sees him). Of course, there are plenty more situations (12:30, 21:00  etc.)

poopsicle is Cen's friend as you can see from the lobby chat (they are locked together and they join the game privately before it's been "pubbed") and Cen's  ladder games history - they've played the last few games together locked.   

I have PM'd Cen about this but I got no response and he just continued playing with the guy (poopsicle). As you can check, the MH-er hasn't even been punished.

This is NOT a MH report I just want to share this and allow the community to share their opinions.
From what I saw, poopsicle started playing with composmentis first, so I suppose he is not cens friend. And I guess cen was too busy to reply to your message.

"No one dies virgin, life fucks us all" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 09:11 »
I gues it's not his friend since his 12 accounts are already banned for MH  --> He is not deffending him or anything.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:45 by Blind_Joker »

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:05 »

From what I saw, poopsicle started playing with composmentis first, so I suppose he is not cens friend. And I guess cen was too busy to reply to your message.

You are ignoring the other facts stated: Cen played 3 more games with him AFTER it was clear the guy is a hacker and I messaged him about it (he was too busy playing games? 3 more games?). Also, the games were hosted PRIVATELY where Cen, poopsicle and composmentis joined first before the game was made PUBLIC.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 10:09 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 10:20 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

First you post on behalf of Cen, now you post on behalf of everyone, you must be a mind reader.

And then you delete my post in the other thread about forum inactivity where I mentioned you previously locking this, just as an example (it was not the point of my post), and you quickly unlock this thread after realising it was legitimate and according to the rules.

Also I find it ironic that in the thread about forum inactivity you censored/removed my opinion and after this post of yours you PM me about "spamming".

Thanks for your opinion though :-)

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 10:22 »
Seems you dont get it why your post was removed ;) Just keep posting your opinion..maybe someone will start to care.

Regards

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 10:24 »
How could he know it's clear?He probably had to watch replay and why?It's better to keep playing and ban him later if he's mhing, anyway i guess they play good that's why cen stacked with him.But anyway
Spoiler for Hiden:
He's an admin and he'll stay admin so why care?

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 10:26 »
I don't. Please explain then.

In the thread about "forum inactivity" I said that people cannot post due to threads being massively locked and mentioned you locking this thread only as an example.

I realise this topic is not about that, but Please explain it here, publicly. Thanks.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 12:51 »
You should post MH report to prove that the guy is really MHer.

If he is, you need to prove that cen has advantage of that MHacking friend (does he tells him to run back, to gank weak neutral's camp etc).

Even if you somehow do, we can't demote cen...

Signature by Rocka

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 13:22 »

If he is, you need to prove that cen has advantage of that MHacking friend (does he tells him to run back, to gank weak neutral's camp etc).

I have posted a MH report and if you watch his kill on Gondar you'll see that he uses Slithereen Crush(stun) even though he could not see or have known where Gondar was (without MH).

The point of my post was not my wish to "demote Cen" (he is an eurobattle.net admin and you can't do anything about that) but to point out how much their admins respect their own rules. As a member of this community I just wanted to share my experience and see the opinion of others.

Thanks for your concern.

Offline addicted

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Don`t Ignore me, i just like talk to much!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 14:23 »
Dude i really understand you but from the other hand life is a bitch.

And if you say about rules check this

Note: Admins' words are always indisputable.
      Note: Admin is above the rules.

A small tip, don`t give so much attention to so small things life is to small (what i say now :P ).

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 15:25 »
Another face in pile of faces detected.

GL with what ever you trying bro.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 16:04 »

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This made my day thanks <3
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen

Offline Mr.BoNe

• Another Guy..
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Future History
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 16:08 »

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This made my day thanks <3

+1 :))