Author Topic: [IDEA] "PD" in GameName  (Read 3388 times)

Offline galax

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[IDEA] "PD" in GameName
« on: July 05, 2010, 20:03 »
Lot of people(4 ex.: me) like to play in PlayDota games, so i wish that people who host, w/e their gamename is, it should be PD "gamename". Easier to find pd games and I think its really good idea.
Ex.:
- !gopub sdemso
- creating game name [PD sdemso]

Thanks for your time

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: [IDEA] "PD" in GameName
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 20:09 »
Lot of people(4 ex.: me) like to play in PlayDota games, so i wish that people who host, w/e their gamename is, it should be PD "gamename". Easier to find pd games and I think its really good idea.
Ex.:
- !gopub sdemso
- creating game name [PD sdemso]

Thanks for your time

You can always check on the right side below map picture when you click on the name of the game it writes playdota.eu ( where the name of creator should be )!!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline dudicc

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 20:15 »
lol i didnt knew that , i always lose about 4-5 minutes to find pd.eu bot , especially the evening about 2-3
ty mirniceguy for information

Applaud !
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 20:19 by dudicc »

Offline galax

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 21:11 »
You can always check on the right side below map picture when you click on the name of the game it writes playdota.eu ( where the name of creator should be )!!

ofc I know it, but by the way i say, it would be much easier and faster to see it, and u dont need to click one per one :)

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 22:50 »

ofc I know it, but by the way i say, it would be much easier and faster to see it, and u dont need to click one per one :)

He have right. Much easier to see the game name instead of clicking on every created game.
I though about it long time a go.
!support

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 22:53 »

He have right. Much easier to see the game name instead of clicking on every created game.
!support

He dont need to click on every game dude, he click only on first and then with up down button go down or up and watching at right!

Also, as we were speaking about lot of things like that, you cant force someone to create game like that, it is his free choice to do that!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline x[]o^GossipGirl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 22:55 »
Bad idea cause the game name would be too long then? except if it would be only PD.eu | apso PRO or etc...

but however you can host with that gn so you'll get the same...
Where GossipGirl tread only flame is left behind. xD

Offline ramb.O

• El micro y yo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 10:42 »
No long name, wtf? Only add +2 words "PD"
+1
!support
BB

Offline galax

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 11:20 »

Exactly that was i mean.

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 12:23 »
yy cool idea :) but if this come in new update pls disable it in priv games :P
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 13:49 »

Exactly that was i mean.

He dont need to click on every game dude, he click only on first and then with up down button go down or up and watching at right!

Also, as we were speaking about lot of things like that, you cant force someone to create game like that, it is his free choice to do that!

Offline galax

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 15:13 »

wtf? is this a joke? pressing up and down makes u to see all games, and will make it even longer than click one per one in you are interested.. I'm not sure if you dont understand it or you dont get the point of this. MUCH faster, much easier..

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 15:16 »
if they say no its no ...
1 min work to find a games , and if u dont want to serach host ur own one ...
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 18:18 »

wtf? is this a joke? pressing up and down makes u to see all games, and will make it even longer than click one per one in you are interested.. I'm not sure if you dont understand it or you dont get the point of this. MUCH faster, much easier..

I dont think that you understand, try to do what I have said, and you will see how much time will you spent to find a game hosted with playdota.eu bots:the answer is 2 sec, CAUSE THERE IS 50 BOTS AND 80% HOST GAMES IN LOBBY ARE FROM PLAYDOTA.EU BOTS!

Offline lmjai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 18:25 »
What does my clan [IDEA] have to do with this? 0.o