Author Topic: Can Professinal dota players can choose different heroes?  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Jonh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have been watching Navi games and teams are usually choose similar heroes. I am wondering if they can choose heroes like tuskar, huskar, axe, barat or phoinex because I have not seen any of them so far.

Offline rChmA

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yes they can, but these heroes are mostly seen in pub games, kinda useless..

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yeah they can and as rchma said, they are useless, i would say noob heroes because they are crap in team fights. with proper heroes like wr, es, aa, enigma + carry makes team fights a lot easier. they play CM mode. give it a shot

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
most heroes you named and more of them are just pub stompers, they are useless in more serious and coordinated games, they seems strong but they are just single targeted right clickers or casters, nothing that helps to team in every part of game and is useful w/o items, good line up is not 5 stompers but 1 carry, utility heroes and supports...they fit together, have combos and are most times versatile like WR, VS, DS .... they can be supps, utilities and all are very team fight oriented, in good team fight with mass spells huskar to bara do a shit... and map doesnt gives infinite gold, all heroes cant farm hard, its problem of pubs, in pro games theres a rank of 1 to 5 where 1 farm most and 5 least, bara, huskar etc need items so they would take gold away from your hard carry, and if you say they can carry, nn all classic carries are much better

if NaVi take sometimes one of those, they do it cause they know that they win for sure or have already won bracket and play just for points...they are very good and sometimes just try troll builds and picks...like jungle support storm ???

still I dont say that we will never see these heroes in pro game, sometimes in 1% theres moment when this hero can be surprise pick and actually works, like twin-head dragon...recently by NaVi

Offline Best.oF.514

• View Profile
    • Awards
Whoever said Axe is useless for pro games should quit DotA

Offline shpura

• Earth Spirit user
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
We are talking about huskar and barathrum

Offline Bronhi

• WickedSick Member
  • KOKO KOKO EURO SPOKO
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here is one game, bara was picked as first pick.

i dont wana vouch but i rly learn to play cd cm mode i watch 3 days replays how play bronhi i watch him now i know i don lie i am not nightmare

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You mean, like this?

Check it, epic showmatch.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
i remmember bara being picked back in the days by european mym

huskar is simply useless shit  and phoenix is autobanned becouse he is imba

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals