Author Topic: Creating account  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Illuminator_HR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Creating account
« on: January 07, 2012, 13:51 »
Hello. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to put a one day pause between creating an account and activating it. Since it is so easy and fast to make a new account (around 2 minutes) and its activated as soon as created (after mail confirmation) so many people avoid bans that way.

That way we would avoid situations like this:
01:51       Player [zonner3] has the same IP address as: Igot2dollars
00:17       Player [zonner4] has the same IP address as: Igot3dollars
00:11       Player [zonner4] has the same IP address as: Igot5dollars
00:10       Player [Igot6dollars] has the same IP address as: 1zonner
01:45       Player [zonner31] has the same IP address as: IGot8Dollars, IGot10Dollars, igot9dollars

Each of these accounts have only few played games since they leave when they start to lose and make new account.

Offline dark_mesiah

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Creating account
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 14:41 »
Check SD of every player, if someone has only a few games played, and his SD sucks, simply kick him.
This way you can decrease chances of having a leaver in your game.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 17:28 »
It is nice idea to be able to create 1 acc per week for example. Unfortenatully, accounts are made on eurobattle.net so you should post this idea on their forum.

Signature by Rocka

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 17:31 »
For igot(number)dollars I solved here!

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 19:28 »
IT doesnt mean that zoner and that dollar guy are the same person, mby they are from a internet cafe or sth like that or in my case my ip changes everytime i reconnect so...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 19:30 by [kosarkas] »

Offline Illuminator_HR

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 19:43 »
First of all, LOL nice perma banns :D

@kosarkas
Erm I played game with zonner3 and igot8dollars and they left at 4th min. I go search another game and 1st game i join is hosted by zonner3 and is joined by igot1dollars.
+ many of those accounts are autobanned for leaving.
+ many of them are made in almost one day.

Anyways, i felt sorry for admins how many perma banns they have to give (not to mention you forgot banning zonner3, zonner4, zonner31 and god knows how many more accounts of those guys)

And nice point Astaroth, forgot about that. Ty for replies, and big thanks to admins :D

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 20:15 »
For igot(number)dollars I solved here!
epic :D

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 14:06 »
Just a silly question...
Is it posible to establish some kind of "verification payment" for all accounts?
U know - nothing as regular payment nor some kind of fees, just some kind of "verification" that all users exists and are not created by multipleaccounters who are avoiding ban.
Something like 1 euro...
I have multiple acc (public use, private use...) and it wont be a problem for me (since i use eurobattle/pdeu for a years) to pay single 5 euro payment for all of them just to assure Eurobattle/PDeu that I'm real and not abusing rules. I think it wont be such a problem since everybody (almost) have paypall ect...
Not sure if its possible - u know if u can collect money from us in some kind of payment (not donation). Or it dont event have to be money - just some kind of restriction which limit number of acc created by user. Coz its not problem if ppl have 1-5 accounts - problem is when they have more than one acc per day.
I know that it would limit and distract newcommers, but im not sure where are all theese newcomers - i havent seen pure "newbie" (even in noobs only) for such a long time.

Offline NijeHtelo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 15:32 »
Just a silly question...
Is it posible to establish some kind of "verification payment" for all accounts?
U know - nothing as regular payment nor some kind of fees, just some kind of "verification" that all users exists and are not created by multipleaccounters who are avoiding ban.
Something like 1 euro...
I have multiple acc (public use, private use...) and it wont be a problem for me (since i use eurobattle/pdeu for a years) to pay single 5 euro payment for all of them just to assure Eurobattle/PDeu that I'm real and not abusing rules. I think it wont be such a problem since everybody (almost) have paypall ect...
Not sure if its possible - u know if u can collect money from us in some kind of payment (not donation). Or it dont event have to be money - just some kind of restriction which limit number of acc created by user. Coz its not problem if ppl have 1-5 accounts - problem is when they have more than one acc per day.
I know that it would limit and distract newcommers, but im not sure where are all theese newcomers - i havent seen pure "newbie" (even in noobs only) for such a long time.
it's a bad idea just to do that for leavers and multiacc ppl they should find something like warden bot that see who has mh and auto ban them instant

Offline padotse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 07:49 »
thanks,very much,I konw.