Author Topic: Grand Magus - RUBICK  (Read 2190 times)

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Grand Magus - RUBICK
« on: September 04, 2011, 04:02 »
Rubick Skills:

Telekenesis: Rubick uses his telekinetic powers to lift the enemy into the air briefly and then hurls them back at the ground. The unit lands on the ground with such force that it stuns nearby enemies.

Fade Bolt: Rubick creates a powerful stream of arcane energy that travels between enemy units, dealing damage and reducing their attack damage for 10 seconds. Each bounce reduces the damage dealt by 4%.

Null Field: Rubick's mastery of the arcane protects his allies against weaker magics, granting them magic resistance.

Spell Steal: Rubick studies the trace magical essence of one enemy hero, learning the secrets of the last spell the hero cast. Rubick can use this spell as his own for several minutes or until he dies.

1. Telekenesis
2. Fade Bolt
3. Fade Bolt
4. Telekenesis / Null Field
5. Fade Bolt
6. Spell Steal
7. Fade Bolt
8. Telekenesis
9. Telekenesis
10. Null Field / Telekenesis
11. Spell Steal
12. Null Field
13. Null Field
14. Null Field
15. Attribute Bonus
16. Spell Steal
17 - 25. Attribute Bonus

Starting items: 2x mantle of Intelligence , 2x ironwood branch, clarity potion and tango

-Magic wand , Arcane boots ( Reason why i go AB cuz i get mana pool pump up and more harras with spellz) Power treads is not bad cuz u get +8 stat but it's not really usefull cuz u don't need attack speed rubick doesn't need it ...

-Urn of shadows ( Urn is a suitable item on any hero ganker + early survivabilty )

-2x mantle of intelligence - > null talisman.

LATE GAME:
Guinsoo's scythe of Vyse
Veil of Discord
Shiva's Guard
Linken's Sphera/Black king bar
Heart of tarrasque (High survivabilty)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
Re: Grand Magus - RUBICK
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:24 »
agree with urn hes imba ganker and urn is mandatory - boost HP, mana regen and counters on it are priceless ;)

so one and only rule ppl - gank gank gank youre no fu supporter that sit on lane ;)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47 »
amm i agree with the most but i dont like heart with him :( he has already linkin  which is enough for me .. also i dont like veil .......... i mean really man he has only 1 nuker skill (and unknown ulti) my items could be like this

boots of travel
linkin
hex
mekansim
shiva
and ofc so we become a mym member vlad xDDD

Offline AlterLight

• Pro Member
  • Awards Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 10:18 »
i prefer going

threads > linken > force staff > bloodstone   > dagger(or hex if no disables in team) then ur basicly unkillable u can evade fights using telekinesis , force staff and dagger
Muthafuckin Dota Expert

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 11:06 »
i prefer going

threads > linken > force staff > bloodstone   > dagger(or hex if no disables in team) then ur basicly unkillable u can evade fights using telekinesis , force staff and dagger

hell yeah I was thinking about the FS and it will be good hes ganker and he doesnt need too many big items he is efficient w/o them so urn or meka if no1, FS for imba moves, if targeted heavily linken but if less money and more targeted BKB does the thing, and hex ofc,then shiva or what is needed - with bolt he can farm quite nice then...
dagger can be nice surprise and even now metagame is bout "dagger to all" imo its for him overkill, hes weak and need stand back a little and still he can cast all his stuff

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 11:27 »
hm,
I honestly play rubick in a total different way.
Telekenetis
fade
fade
null
fade
ulti
fade
null
null
null
ulti
tele
tele
tele
ulti
I don't really like going for tele at the start of the game, its quite useless imo.
And for build I agree more with alter although I get bottle > arcane > linken > dagger and rest I just do whatever I want at that moment
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline ^omYota

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 16:43 »
4x ironwood branch , wand , 6 tangos .
Magic wand , arcana , mekka .
dissemble the boots -> bloodstone and dagger if in the mood :p.

This is my usuall "core" build , the rest depends on the opponent pick : bkb and/or pipe if necesary , ghost scepter/etheral , eul and/or hex , necrobook (if riki ,undy , gondar ..etc in-game).

PS: it is very probable to end the game with simple boots(the one at 500 gold) ..in my opinion boots are overrated for some heroes

LE: let's not forget upg/buy curier , ward the game !
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 16:46 by ^omYota »
5: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I left cuz Huskar(i^m_coming) form Sentinel was map hack i am sure about that.
On minute 15 he was 15/1 K/D i had crixalis and centaur on lane we gone to kill him we start by stuning i start ulti and all of spells and he didnt die he killed both of us =))