Author Topic: A ban  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A ban
« on: May 01, 2011, 12:33 »
So, I found out about a ban which made me wonder yesterday.
He got perma banned for saying;
Vaikiss: [Vaikiss] voted to forfeit [5/5 Scourge]
Vaikiss: All Scourge players voted to forfeit the game, Sentinel won!
Vaikiss: Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun

Ok ok, this isn't fun for some people but come on, since when did people stop using their brains...
If this deserves a ban, ok go ahead thats none of my concerns but a perma ban isn't that a bit too much?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Mechanik

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A ban
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 12:51 »
At first I was like: WTF?
But then I LoL'ed.

I want to see replay of that game if theyr really belived game was FF'ed.
xaoxaoxao

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 13:09 »
So, I found out about a ban which made me wonder yesterday.
He got perma banned for saying;
Vaikiss: [Vaikiss] voted to forfeit [5/5 Scourge]
Vaikiss: All Scourge players voted to forfeit the game, Sentinel won!
Vaikiss: Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun

Ok ok, this isn't fun for some people but come on, since when did people stop using their brains...
If this deserves a ban, ok go ahead thats none of my concerns but a perma ban isn't that a bit too much?

So lets put it in this situation:

Someone steals something and police chasing him, and he run arround a corner where you are standing after him arrives police and he say that you are the guy who did that, and police is arresting you for no reason. Till u explain police that you are not the thief couple of hours or maybe 1 day will pass till you get free. Or you will stay arrested for more days who knows?

The similar situation is this, he said game is ff but after that player left and got banned, now he has to post unban request and w8 for some time till he gets unbanned. You think that is fair toward that player to get banned for nothing?

Especially when we all knows that vaikiss was already perma banned on xpam realm cause of his behaviour.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 13:34 »
I know, but what I don't get it that another people used this earlier, and he gets warned. Now this happens by him and perma
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline MilujPrirodu

• Advanced Member
  • Miluj Prirodu
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 13:43 »
well look replay niceguy :D

Lols.

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 13:49 »
I know, but what I don't get it that another people used this earlier, and he gets warned. Now this happens by him and perma
So basically what you are saying is, if every1 jumps of the bridge you will jump too ?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 13:51 »

Especially when we all knows that vaikiss was already perma banned on xpam realm cause of his behaviour.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 14:38 »
So basically what you are saying is, if every1 jumps of the bridge you will jump too ?
Yes that's so totally right, that's what im trying to say, thank you for understanding me man, this so made my day, you understood me! You saying that made everything so clear for the rest man, thanks.

Btw I know what your talking about MNG but PERMA while that other guy only got 3 warnings for doing it 3 times? Isn't that a bit too harsh
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 15:19 »
Yes that's so totally right, that's what im trying to say, thank you for understanding me man, this so made my day, you understood me! You saying that made everything so clear for the rest man, thanks.

Btw I know what your talking about MNG but PERMA while that other guy only got 3 warnings for doing it 3 times? Isn't that a bit too harsh

I agree with underlined part.I was in that game so i believe its not for perma but whatever bans are moderators decision.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 15:38 »
dude, I dont want to quote myself all over again.

vaikiss was already PERMA BANNED, and he done the same shit even tho he know that he was perma banned and we gave him chance on fawkz.

And please give me name of user that used that thing 3 times and get 3 warns. I will ban him perma too.