• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Karma
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 11:08 »
This button became funny game for guys that have some free time to press - buttons or +,point of it is lost
It never worked as it was supposed to.

For example B/U mods were always getting -1 for actually doing their job:
Someone gets reported for afk, mod bans him, the guy gives the mod -1...

Spoiler for Hiden:
This button became funny game for guys that have some free time to press - buttons or +,point of it is lost

I will make a long post (laugh all you want, Jean cant post anyway  ;D ;D). About the karma and the wierdest days I ever had on this place that made me deactivate old accounts on different social medias:

This karma doesnt reflect our personality and doesnt reflect how people see us here, either, since one single guy can fuck it up. I rlly dont care about it but I admit I feel unconfortable when I see I'm getting "-" and lately I feel creeped out since nenad3 wasted his entire day and night just to stay here and give me "-". I dislike the ideea to offence mentally ill people because I, myself, have some issues to solve but I must say that, from all the fucked up things I saw here, nenad3 (also having account record) is the most fucked up I have seen in my entire life. We have no forum rules for psychopathic behavior but I would like that he can add -1k karma at once and get over with it instead of creeping me out when I see that he loggs every hours with 2 different accounts just to give me -2 karma. I dont care if this is not a moderator behavior, what Im doing right now, but I rlly need to share this things with you.

I've watched his forum activity every time I came online here, since every time he was online with both of his accounts. Why is this guy a psychopath?

1. He is flaming hard in every game he plays, alongside some retarded national intolerance, without even being provoked. He joined a lobby and then "host, I fuck your family", without being provoked; just check vultures account. He got banned by 8-9 moderators for this, I've warned him to stop it and he done it again. I've banned him and he made a cry topic POSTINGHIS OWN FLAMES AND DIDNT UNDERSTOOD WHAT DID HE DONE WRONG. (General forumAdmins needs to do their job as "Renovatio") He still says that is injustice here because he didnt deserved ban (check airdecuan account).

2. Two days ago, after that topic was closed, he didnt slept in that night. He was logged on nenad3 and record and gave -2 per hour, got -34 in 17 hours, he didnt missed one hour. Others who replied to that topic got similar attention (ClaraShuman and UltimateTroll for example).

3. Yesterday he was watching a post from a few months ago when a guy reported him (and he didnt even got banned) then he was "smiting a member". Check forum account scifi, the guy has only 49 posts but -325 karma. This freak logged every day to give him -karma, in the last months, because he was reported for flaming that guy's mother.

4. When I came on forum again, later, he was watching a post from 2 years ago, then he was "smiting a member".

5. He said:
I don't care for u... cuz I now see that Karma give you a big problem, hahha omG... first u said if u will feel better just give me -karma, and today BOOM, hahha.... I think I will not stop giving you negative karma for a long, around -200, -250 we will see... tomorrow you can rest because I'm at work...so don't check for every hour for your karma...
He still made time this morning to turn on his PC, log here and give me - karma before going to work. MFG!

He doesnt understand that is not about the karma. He rlly doesnt realize that his behavior is sick and that is the part that is disturbing me. I can get a laugh when I see that a moron is wasting his time to give negative karma in every hour but is rlly disturbing to see that he is doing it without resting, no matter if he needs to sleep or to go to work.

6. Just check some chat-logs from airdecuan and vultures accounts. He is writing just in Caps, flaming from lobby till finish, without being provoked. You will never see more retarded behavior than this.

nenad3 is the most disturbing thing here, I rlly mean it. Never seen such freak and this isnt a moderator behavior telling this things in public but I rlly dont care, because if I get across with 1 more guy like this on LA  I'm out of here. Doing my job here and getting stalked isnt a fair trade, and I;m pretty sure that nobody cares but I rlly feel unconfortable logging here knowing that I will, most likely, see nenad3 and record accounts in Users online, re-reading that topic and watching my profile. This thing is rlly fucked up.
I have an advice that will make him furious. Ask Lexy or Joker to remove some or all negative karma points you have ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 11:31 »

Spoiler for Hiden:

I will make a long post (laugh all you want, Jean cant post anyway  ;D ;D). About the karma and the wierdest days I ever had on this place that made me deactivate old accounts on different social medias:

This karma doesnt reflect our personality and doesnt reflect how people see us here, either, since one single guy can fuck it up. I rlly dont care about it but I admit I feel unconfortable when I see I'm getting "-" and lately I feel creeped out since nenad3 wasted his entire day and night just to stay here and give me "-". I dislike the ideea to offence mentally ill people because I, myself, have some issues to solve but I must say that, from all the fucked up things I saw here, nenad3 (also having account record) is the most fucked up I have seen in my entire life. We have no forum rules for psychopathic behavior but I would like that he can add -1k karma at once and get over with it instead of creeping me out when I see that he loggs every hours with 2 different accounts just to give me -2 karma. I dont care if this is not a moderator behavior, what Im doing right now, but I rlly need to share this things with you.

I've watched his forum activity every time I came online here, since every time he was online with both of his accounts. Why is this guy a psychopath?

1. He is flaming hard in every game he plays, alongside some retarded national intolerance, without even being provoked. He joined a lobby and then "host, I fuck your family", without being provoked; just check vultures account. He got banned by 8-9 moderators for this, I've warned him to stop it and he done it again. I've banned him and he made a cry topic POSTINGHIS OWN FLAMES AND DIDNT UNDERSTOOD WHAT DID HE DONE WRONG. (General forumAdmins needs to do their job as "Renovatio") He still says that is injustice here because he didnt deserved ban (check airdecuan account).

2. Two days ago, after that topic was closed, he didnt slept in that night. He was logged on nenad3 and record and gave -2 per hour, got -34 in 17 hours, he didnt missed one hour. Others who replied to that topic got similar attention (ClaraShuman and UltimateTroll for example).

3. Yesterday he was watching a post from a few months ago when a guy reported him (and he didnt even got banned) then he was "smiting a member". Check forum account scifi, the guy has only 49 posts but -325 karma. This freak logged every day to give him -karma, in the last months, because he was reported for flaming that guy's mother.

4. When I came on forum again, later, he was watching a post from 2 years ago, then he was "smiting a member".

5. He said:
I don't care for u... cuz I now see that Karma give you a big problem, hahha omG... first u said if u will feel better just give me -karma, and today BOOM, hahha.... I think I will not stop giving you negative karma for a long, around -200, -250 we will see... tomorrow you can rest because I'm at work...so don't check for every hour for your karma...
He still made time this morning to turn on his PC, log here and give me - karma before going to work. MFG!

He doesnt understand that is not about the karma. He rlly doesnt realize that his behavior is sick and that is the part that is disturbing me. I can get a laugh when I see that a moron is wasting his time to give negative karma in every hour but is rlly disturbing to see that he is doing it without resting, no matter if he needs to sleep or to go to work.

6. Just check some chat-logs from airdecuan and vultures accounts. He is writing just in Caps, flaming from lobby till finish, without being provoked. You will never see more retarded behavior than this.

nenad3 is the most disturbing thing here, I rlly mean it. Never seen such freak and this isnt a moderator behavior telling this things in public but I rlly dont care, because if I get across with 1 more guy like this on LA  I'm out of here. Doing my job here and getting stalked isnt a fair trade, and I;m pretty sure that nobody cares but I rlly feel unconfortable logging here knowing that I will, most likely, see nenad3 and record accounts in Users online, re-reading that topic and watching my profile. This thing is rlly fucked up.
I have an advice that will make him furious. Ask Lexy or Joker to remove some or all negative karma points you have ;D
Probably then think its calculator but we need to input other functions then like % * / would be funny game

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 11:43 »

Spoiler for Hiden:

I will make a long post (laugh all you want, Jean cant post anyway  ;D ;D ). About the karma and the wierdest days I ever had on this place that made me deactivate old accounts on different social medias:

5. He said:

It's ok. I dont mind, is just that he creeps me out when I see his sick frustration. I dont care if I have +1k karma or -1k karma but I admit I feel kinda bad when I get a -1, I'm "Why? What did I do wrong?" and this is because I'm thinking that I got that - from other than a frustrated player that I've banned or refused to unban him. I see the karma action as a way of feedback for my non-related BU posts. For example: it was a topic about some dear deaths (thunder) and I made a joke in that topic. I got some minuses after my reply and this is how I realise that was a bad joke, it was insensible and plain stupid and in real life I would had said the same joke without knowing that makes me looks like an asshole. It does not reflect our personality because it isnt used just for that and it can be abused but, sometimes, may be a mirror to the things we say here and it can be useful.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 14:37 »
Meh, I can just modify the karma. Just let me know.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 14:48 »

Nope. It's ok. TY anyway, Che! Freedom to the people!  ;D ;D
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 15:50 »
Can we do some general voting for it ? To know how many guys think karma is useful?

Offline Jean

• Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 23:17 »
People caring about karma in 2016 ::)

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 02:40 »
People getting banned on A 100 users forum In 2016.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 04:27 »
+1
Also +1

Enjoy it mofos
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 10:04 »

Epic reply.
Welcome back, Jean.