Author Topic: Dota Alchemist 1vs1  (Read 5625 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Re: Dota Alchemist 1vs1
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 20:33 »
Lagabuse and it's cancer posts. I've missed this so much.

Please never change Lagabuse. KEK

By the way, Alchemist with Radiance as a first item for 1v1, what the f*ck. Take VS, buy treads and 5 bracers and just go melee yelling "This is SPARTAAAAAA". Even that would work like a charm here...
Black Kevlar

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 20:47 »
5 RAW BRACERS

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 21:06 »
By the way, Alchemist with Radiance as a first item for 1v1, what the f*ck. Take VS, buy treads and 5 bracers and just go melee yelling "This is SPARTAAAAAA". Even that would work like a charm here...
What if they play 1v1 with full gold (over 4k?)? Then Alche can basically buy Radi straight away...

Signature by Rocka

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 21:10 »
What if they play 1v1 with full gold (over 4k?)? Then Alche can basically buy Radi straight away...

Then again, 1v1 with full gold is a reason to suck cos it eliminates the early game
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 21:17 »

Then again, 1v1 with full gold is a reason to suck cos it eliminates the early game

Have you ever tried playing against VS with treads and 5 bracers against 1v1? I used to do that to people for fun.

Anyway, since you guys are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, let's begin. Three strategies with 4k gold:
- Huskar with armlet as 1st item against alche with radi = GG
- Basically any annoying fuckface with armlet against alche with radi = GG
- Invoker with etheral against alche with radi = GG
- Witch Doctor with dagon against alche with radi = GG

These are by far the dumbest strategies I could think of. Also, if anyone is retarded enough to play with 4k at start, take ursa, buy vlads and three poor man's shields and go kill roshan. Lagabuse pubberz usually don't expect this.

The fact that I "had" to write this down makes me want to kill myself...
Black Kevlar

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 22:52 »
RAW MASTER RACE

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 22:57 »
RAW MASTER RACE

Dafuq jean, still not legend rank on HS?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
Black Kevlar

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 23:15 »

Have you ever tried playing against VS with treads and 5 bracers against 1v1? I used to do that to people for fun.

Anyway, since you guys are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously, let's begin. Three strategies with 4k gold:

These are by far the dumbest strategies I could think of. Also, if anyone is retarded enough to play with 4k at start, take ursa, buy vlads and three poor man's shields and go kill roshan. Lagabuse pubberz usually don't expect this.

Town of Portal Scroll
75g
Teleports your hero to a targeted ally building or creep. Doesn't work on wards.

>75g.

Invoker/WD?
Black King Bar
Grants Avatar, active which gives spell protection for 10/9/8/7/6/5/4 seconds, blocking effects from most spells.

RAW MASTER RACE

i have jeans
i have a door
jeandork.
kappa.

kid gtfo and see the fucking sun pls. and stop fucking spamming

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 23:28 »

Town of Portal Scroll
75g
Teleports your hero to a targeted ally building or creep. Doesn't work on wards.

>75g.

Invoker/WD?
Black King Bar
Grants Avatar, active which gives spell protection for 10/9/8/7/6/5/4 seconds, blocking effects from most spells.

Are you actually taking this as a serious topic? They are playing with 4k gold at start, why would anyone take this seriously? What is wrong with you, who the hell plays with 4k gold at start? And who the hell plays 1v1 with Radiance? This is too much for me to handle, I'm out, screw this...
Black Kevlar

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2016, 01:17 »

Town of Portal Scroll
75g

>75g.

Invoker/WD?
Black King Bar

Are you actually taking this as a serious topic? They are playing with 4k gold at start, why would anyone take this seriously? What is wrong with you, who the hell plays with 4k gold at start? And who the hell plays 1v1 with Radiance? This is too much for me to handle, I'm out, screw this...

Actually something I just realised, they are getting like 6 gold per second, 4 people are leavers, IIRC after an update instead of 1 per second it changed to 1.6?? Every 0.6s you get 1 gold, not sure if I fucked that up. yeah i did, every 6s you get 10, so every 3 you get 5, every 1,5 you get 2,25 nvm fuck this, so basically they will reach the late game by around minute 15-20. basically:
play 1v1 same heroes
-apomsh
-use mid laners, dont go fucking enigmas or shit
-625 starting gold.
-buy a fuck damn courier
-use dota 2 rules basically, d1 rules are bullshit, each platform has different ones and they are retarded, either botlte or courier lmao, probably cos an admin got rekt they had to make that or to make them shorter and less competitive cos they dont have time