Author Topic: wtf  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wtf
« on: April 21, 2015, 00:48 »
ok what about this game , we won and after throne was down i left and 3 in my team and we lost psr ? -.- http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5731954

such a bug

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wtf
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:08 »
68:05       [All]    ss^ss has left the game voluntarily, ss^ss was autobanned.
68:05       [All]    This game will be saved in your ladder stats, you should play till the end.
68:06       [All]    BloodyTeeth has left the game voluntarily.
68:06       [All]    apeunotr has left the game voluntarily.
68:06       [All]    ShadoWalker has left the game voluntarily.
68:07       [All]    ShAdOw[srb] has left the game voluntarily.
68:07       [All]    rex14 has left the game voluntarily.
68:08       [All]    The Frozen Throne is now at 50% HP
68:09       [All]    Patuljak. has left the game voluntarily.
68:12       [All]    The Frozen Throne is now at 25% HP
68:12       [All]    The Frozen Throne is now at 10% HP
68:12       [All]    This game was hosted by lagabuse bot, visit www.lagabuse.com for the rules, ban/unban requests and more.

A bit of lag can cause this thing easily, you should always stay in game and not leave before you see this line "68:12       [All]    This game was hosted by lagabuse bot, visit www.lagabuse.com for the rules, ban/unban requests and more."

Ask for some head mod i think they can give you back your psr if you ask it nicely :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:12 »
i checked the replay and noone left before the frozen throne was destroyed even that chat log says different. skeleton was revived right after that,maybe he was the one who caused that problem ;D

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 08:32 »
I always quit instantly after this message appears and I never had any problems.
This game was hosted by lagabuse bot, visit www.lagabuse.com for the rules, ban/unban requests and more.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 13:07 »
I know what im saying ... And i know the rules :D ... It was bug 100% ... No1 left before end , cuz game was such a hard at the end , i mean not to me but to win... i was pushing for team all sides , didnt cared for kills anymore and than you lose i mean ''lose'' :D

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 14:07 »
ss^ss, shadowalker & kooh.i.n0or's - PSR restored

Offline Armaros

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 23:19 »
Never happened to me.  ;)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 17:26 »
ty