• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mafia
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 18:32 »
@ De_Inferno: I think you are talking about msg that you sent to me :)
Anyway, Trials are special - as Platin said, they can't ban until promoted. Also these reports are being solved in private area (Head Mod as to review them) and it happens that answer is posted in the private area and not in the report but they are still getting banned.

Signature by Rocka

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 18:33 »
haha i suspect that T_bag uses mh! XD reported him one time..yhey said me report him to his supervisor..who the hell was his supervisor?? i've never known...i've left! XD

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 19:14 »
haha i suspect that T_bag uses mh! XD reported him one time..yhey said me report him to his supervisor..who the hell was his supervisor?? i've never known...i've left! XD
lol, I heard that couple times Im MH-er but never seen any request (missed THIS) I think I remember that game coz I was kinda lucky with sun strikes  ;D

anyway, if u think u were right, just send link of that request to Astaroth or Lucky..Strike as they are my bosses or ask Platin to re-view it.

PS: I would be actually happy if some of them will check it and give u explanation whats happen there... if u want I will ask them for u.

PSS: See THIS to see LA.com hierarchy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 19:18 by T_Bag »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 19:47 »
I think I never was reported for MH (but was accused of using it ingame ofc). Few times others said "wait in lobby I'll give you link" but they just disappeared :D

Actually only few ppl who accuse others reports them (lot of them are MHers as well), I wonder how many does this, any estimations?

Signature by Rocka

Offline the_feeder

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 10:51 »
haha yep t_bag was that game you were using invo.. :))
btw guys,the ip ban would be necessary,is it possible to do it? there're so much mofo that use mh and don't give a sheet of ban..like the moron i reported  1-2 weeks ago..new account,he really didn't care to follow me while invis and stun me 5-6 times with ursa till i was dead! :S was kinda funny thing,he was banned but now he's playing anyway u.u

Even refresher on tinker can be justified. Instant refresh > 3,2,1 sec cd refresh.

Instead of trying to appear smarter by saying item x is retarded and item y is stupid, maybe you should learn dota.