Author Topic: Suggestion-- new command !bp  (Read 1068 times)

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestion-- new command !bp
« on: December 31, 2011, 12:47 »
U can add some ban points for accounts who get banned for  plugging or flaming etc. and even after their ban is over, in the game lobby host will type !bp (ban points) and all players will see which user get banned before, this will prevent players to plug when they are getting owned i think....

Offline Tupac Shakur

• MonsterKill Member
  • They don't give a fuck about us ...
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://adf.ly/?id=1794376
    • Awards
Re: Suggestion-- new command !bp
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:55 »
U can add some ban points for accounts who get banned for  plugging or flaming etc. and even after their ban is over, in the game lobby host will type !bp (ban points) and all players will see which user get banned before, this will prevent players to plug when they are getting owned i think....
you forgot that people who get ban ( most of them ) create new account . And new acc doesnt have you !bp
so useless :D

Made By : [cro]Edge
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 13:09 »
you forgot that people who get ban ( most of them ) create new account . And new acc doesnt have you !bp
so useless :D

y but i also know some players have 2 or 3 accounts so if they got banned for 2 or 3 days from plugging they play with other one. and if u r right then there shouldn't be a lot of requests for unbans...

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 13:11 »
IIRC there was similar idea some time ago. Answer was "go to stats page, there you can see all you need". But it isn't too handy...

Signature by Rocka

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 13:19 »
IIRC there was similar idea some time ago. Answer was "go to stats page, there you can see all you need". But it isn't too handy...

yes it is not, at least average of  10-15 players enter a pub game lobby, how is it possible to check, game would start in 20 minutes minimum : )