Author Topic: One friend on the other team = no loose.."!rmk"  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Padrinho

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One friend on the other team = no loose.."!rmk"
« on: January 27, 2011, 12:28 »
Hi. I think using the "!rmk" like this is like an hack.. look this game please adims.. its a win game +5 min and the game was over but some one on the other team did !rmk and they had a friend in my team that enter !rmk too.. it was happened to me + - 5 times.. its boring.. i think u guys need to resolve this problem.. this is better than other hack! no hack can give instant draw to a loosing game.. i will put the replay in this post plz see this and u will undrestand me.

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/rmk.png/

Regards,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: One friend on the other team = no loose.."!rmk"
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 13:19 »
There were already 2 leavers and look at scores. If whole scourge did rmk and I was that host, I would rmk aswell. Besides, how do you know they were friends?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Black_Drake

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 17:02 »
Hi. I think using the "!rmk" like this is like an hack.. look this game please adims.. its a win game +5 min and the game was over but some one on the other team did !rmk and they had a friend in my team that enter !rmk too.. it was happened to me + - 5 times.. its boring.. i think u guys need to resolve this problem.. this is better than other hack! no hack can give instant draw to a loosing game.. i will put the replay in this post plz see this and u will undrestand me.

http://img209.imageshack.us/i/rmk.png/

Regards,

Wow didnt thought of that strategy before but its cool  8) It means u can risk all u want without the consequences. U win, gg 4 u, u lose, friend from other team does that last !rmk :)) imba
-Pudge, hook and ulti ?
-He has vanguard !
-O.o...

Offline filibis

• Retired Moderator
  • Zeitgeist !
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories (Where your projects get real!)
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 17:27 »
You guys seem at your screenshot played 21 min. , not 5 min. , what about that ?

Offline Padrinho

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 18:37 »
They are friends i know because they were speaking in Brasilian, we played 21 min mid lane was destroyed one more push and the game was over.. The frist guy that leaves was in my team (Puck) he leave at lvl 1.. and no one wants rmk that time?? why? Because its 4v5 its easy to win..

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 18:40 »
They are friends i know because they were speaking in Brasilian, we played 21 min mid lane was destroyed one more push and the game was over.. The frist guy that leaves was in my team (Puck) he leave at lvl 1.. and no one wants rmk that time?? why? Because its 4v5 its easy to win..
hahaha so if I speak Dutch to someone I meet here, he is my friend right away? Didn't know it was that easy to get friends. I should try it out irl jaja
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline Padrinho

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 18:54 »
Lol its not the frist time i see those guys play together. But my point here is to try to change the !rmk rule instead of one guy type !rmk it was better to be two guys type !rmk. shood be 70% or 80% of the players and not 60%

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 19:19 »
It should be the majority of the players. And that is 60%
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 22:18 »
thats what quon quoted i don't remember
when quon killed some1 he typed !rmk last vote :)