Author Topic: Anyone there ?  (Read 1507 times)

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anyone there ?
« on: October 19, 2014, 20:05 »
Hello

Almost every day i check mh reports  (i dont know why :) )
Today i noticed a request to ban a high psr player
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=158939.0

I wanted to check his stats etc, there i saw that he is not banned.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=[profesionalac];tab=info;lpage=1;cpage=1

How could i let it go : ) so i checked unban requests section to see his/her request, guess what? it was not there ( ok maybe i could not see )

so i wonder now is he a mh user or not.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone there ?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 22:56 »
Feel free to check this topic, you are not the only one who don't know about server bans as i see.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=158945.0

Same happened here, you can check his ban here: http://warden.eurobattle.net/banlist/search/%5Bprofesionalac%5D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 22:59 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 12:20 »
just to add, for MH there is issued "more powerful" ban than for ordinary rule breakers  ;D

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 01:31 »
ty all : )

I thought heis banned from only LA bot and survived from the ban somehow by posting a unban req. or etc

Offline mezun

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 01:41 »
Unrelated  but I was scared when i saw him banned :) , sometimes you get lucky and it might seems that you are using a hack program.

I do not think that he deserves a ban. At least it is not enough to ban him for clicking MoM when he was going mid, but anyway guess u guys are much more experienced when it comes to find mhers.

cheers

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 09:45 »
Madman is very skilled in it, and he only ban someone if it is very very obvious and sure. If you check the requests you can see him denying a lot of mh reports cause the situation is obvious but not sure, and not enough for ban. So for me, if Madman says its maphack than it is at least 99% that the guy really used maphack. He is only a human too, so he can fail in the lacking 1%, but the banned player still can write an unban request to prove his innocence, recheck by other moderator etc. This system works well imo.
Have fun, stay clean :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 11:49 »
I agree

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 15:41 »
Unrelated  but I was scared when i saw him banned :) , sometimes you get lucky and it might seems that you are using a hack program.

I do not think that he deserves a ban. At least it is not enough to ban him for clicking MoM when he was going mid, but anyway guess u guys are much more experienced when it comes to find mhers.

cheers
If you are scared for your own "safety", don't be. If you do not use maphack, you are fine.

I for example make many scenes which pretty much the entire server thinks they suggest maphack (anticipating the enemy movements with no vision on them, mind reading enemies to know their potential locations, etc.), but since I don't use it, I have nothing to worry about.

So, if you don't use it, chill, if you use it, stop it.
Madman is very skilled in it, and he only ban someone if it is very very obvious and sure. If you check the requests you can see him denying a lot of mh reports cause the situation is obvious but not sure, and not enough for ban. So for me, if Madman says its maphack than it is at least 99% that the guy really used maphack. He is only a human too, so he can fail in the lacking 1%, but the banned player still can write an unban request to prove his innocence, recheck by other moderator etc. This system works well imo.
Have fun, stay clean :)
MadMan is not skilled at anything as far as I know (mega nub :D) but he does quite well at his checkings, with few exceptions here and there (like not banning someone who kinda has maphack because he does things that are impossible at his level of overall gameplay, or banning someone when they had no maphack because of some teammate zeus ulti and enemy in lothar became visible (like Rocka ban some time ago :D)) but if he makes a mistake he's willing to admit it and he corrects it, which is something someone like efko for example will never do.
Spoiler for Hiden:
(it would be better if you made no mistakes in the first place mady, but it's oke like this too :-* :D)