Author Topic: Desync bannable?  (Read 751 times)

Offline ^_GaaRa_^

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Desync bannable?
« on: June 30, 2010, 16:31 »
My proposal: Don't give host the capacity of banning people dropped by desync problems.

Offline dudicc

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Desync bannable?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 16:38 »
they  should put that when you votekick someone you can ban him ..... but u can ask for unban always

Offline x[]o^GossipGirl

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 02:08 »
They should deactivate all ingame bans !

Only alowe mb leave ban...but those afk,sync and stuff,deactivate it...

So if someone wants to ban someone he'll have to come here (on forum) and ask for it.

If you do this :

-You'll have more ppl on forum
-You'll solve the problem with the thing "everyone can host" ... so some retarted hosts wont ban players if they lost connections at picks ;)
Where GossipGirl tread only flame is left behind. xD

Offline KamoBracho

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 21:16 »
I agree, especially when disconnected. A lot of hosts nowadays tend to ban for everything, even if you cant really affect it. Maybe you should leave the banability for cases as leaving voluntarily or kick by vote/afk.

Like happened to me today, I got disc after about 10 minutes. I made first blood and 2nd frag, then got disc (died for first time under tower after disc) and got banned anyway, so now I have to wait for the merciful lords of PD to come and unban me.

As for me, I have no trouble of coming here to forum and ask for ban/unban if I really feel like punishing someone (or purging myself). Ofc, it would probably mean more work for admins and moderators, but also it would prevent "honest" players from being banned for no reason.