Author Topic: Bloodseeker with dagon.  (Read 4227 times)

nermiee

Re: Bloodseeker with dagon.
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 14:28 »
as joyjoy said, in pubs dagon might be good if your enemies are paper heroes and papers in brain, so take it and just gank gank ...

in any other game dagon on blood  = !ff

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 16:07 »
if they full of tanks then dagoon is a no. but if they have some paper heroes or u had imba start,then u should go dagoon 5, force, etheral, shiva,refrsher... its verry FUN to do :)
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline tatkosmolko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 18:40 »
the thing about stryg is that he can be carry but i would say hes much better in ganking and even thou his ulti is powerful that dagon is still a great item considering high dmg spell with not that bad cooldown i agree on not upgrading it maybe if you really have too much money... i would recommend making dagon lvl 1 then force and etheral.... that combo can quiet easily take out enemy teams carry in few seconds etheral>ulti>force>dagon and u still have quiet powerfull dmg output... not to mention if you know how to gank and u rush dagon you can score a lot of early kills on enemy carry which would ruin their carry late game.... but well thats what dota is about... farm yourself score kills dont let other teams carry farm.....

Offline vicentef

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 17:20 »
i mainly play cm mode,and seeker for me is a weak hero but once in a blue moon i pick him,and he always need s to rush rad and win the game so making some builds like this is fun on some non cm modes where you can get heroes complitily  out of position but in a team fight it wont do much you will just kill the suport same way you would by having rad or you will get angry of not killling the enemy carry after he scapes with low life

Offline saoudhajjo

• Believe me you cant buy ''Freedom''
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 13:25 »
well in my opinion  i think in dagon's cost u can make force staff and it's better cause u can kill with it also u can escape and help ur mates.....

Made By [ger]s.t.a.r