Author Topic: IHRL vouch system  (Read 2607 times)

Offline light.Marlboro

• Topic Author
  • If smoking doesn't kill you , i will.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IHRL vouch system
« on: March 10, 2012, 20:06 »
hi
i will be verry verry short

ur system in PARTICIPATING IN IHRL TG is preety weak.u cant expect everyone who joined the server to "join our elite" so they say.
"example"
i just got denied 2 weeks. i have changing ip. i make new forum account , new account. i participate again in tg
my skills are preety low. i fail big time. no problem i try it in 2 days again.

how about make it more hard to get. 1800 psr in PUBLIC games , and u have the right to participate in the event , that is IHRL tg. not everyone should enter it. i have seen big idiots , running around everytime there is tg make it your system preety funny to play with.

regards , think about it

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IHRL vouch system
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 20:29 »
i like your idea because i have a friend who has 2 or 3 accs in ihrl leage...

just restart router wait 2 days and join tg again...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 20:35 »
y go play 50 pub games with all those retarded pub players so u could make vouch request in ihrl

SEEMS LEGIT BRO and why just 1800? id say minimum of 1900 or 2000

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 22:26 »
Total none-sense. You proposed Dotaleague sysetm. Its mega retarded. Like vaikiss said, waste 1 month playing with morons and then apply rofl

Offline light.Marlboro

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 00:22 »
true , bother with retarded players that will fvck up at least 10 games.
but what is the point, of making a elite of "skilled" players when I or someone who does not have a clue what is he doing , and he is having 1 of 1000 games show , killing everyone , getting lucky etc. later , ruining ur game , he pick support and doesn't have a clue what is he doing. u;ll be mad right?
thats why all thouse {unvouch requests} are so common.

like vaikiss sayed 1900 is fine , 2000 is FINE , i would say that 1800+ and replays that u can have at LEAST one decent game in one week , instead of 40 games  30 of them u want to rip off the internet cable with ur teeth.
everyone can reconect , change ip , new accounts , and stuff.make it at least little bit harder , becouse with this system , CORRECT me if im wrong 1100 psr can participate in the event , and win a vouch into our best league where our best players are playing ?

aren't u pissed off some one doing the opposite of the things i sayed ruining ur game , don't u wish he was there so u can break his teeth ? forbide that , make the league ELITE !

"Quon
Dotaleague system. have u seen someone in dotaleague running around with dagger on antimage , so he can chase u faster?

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 00:26 »
As first if 1100 plays ok why not vouching him?And yet you need to reconnect your router maybe 20-25 times and come to same number of test games(basicly if you play bad those are small chances to get into this league) and even if you get vouched you would be unvouched after few games.Anyway i know i guy who hardly reached 1700 even though his imba pro

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 00:32 »
true , bother with retarded players that will fvck up at least 10 games.
but what is the point, of making a elite of "skilled" players when I or someone who does not have a clue what is he doing , and he is having 1 of 1000 games show , killing everyone , getting lucky etc. later , ruining ur game , he pick support and doesn't have a clue what is he doing. u;ll be mad right?
thats why all thouse {unvouch requests} are so common.

like vaikiss sayed 1900 is fine , 2000 is FINE , i would say that 1800+ and replays that u can have at LEAST one decent game in one week , instead of 40 games  30 of them u want to rip off the internet cable with ur teeth.
everyone can reconect , change ip , new accounts , and stuff.make it at least little bit harder , becouse with this system , CORRECT me if im wrong 1100 psr can participate in the event , and win a vouch into our best league where our best players are playing ?

aren't u pissed off some one doing the opposite of the things i sayed ruining ur game , don't u wish he was there so u can break his teeth ? forbide that , make the league ELITE !

"Quon
Dotaleague system. have u seen someone in dotaleague running around with dagger on antimage , so he can chase u faster?

first of all this isn't best league for xpam this is midskill league

ss > Ihrl > country channels > pubs n shit

maybe u can get into ihrl by making 89 vouch requests and one of 89 wil prevail but i doubt u will ruin more than 5 games in here

we got private section of forum where we discuss about each ruined game  and we take care of ppls who are not skilled enough within a day or so

Its easy for us to vouch someone
but its 10 times easier to unvouch so i don't see problem if someone "gets lucky"  to get in  plus we got nothing in common with pd games besides the fact that we are using same forum

also dotalicious got this kind of "league"

there is skill levels 0 1 2 3

and for skill level3 (sl3) u must have 52% winrate be ranked in top 2% of the players and have minimum of 75 games   and trust me games aren't that good there even if u haz tons of requirements to get in

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 01:00 »
lol midskill league where some ppl fail once and get unvouched and some ppl fail almost every game and dont get unvouched...epic fair judging!

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 01:02 »
lol midskill league where some ppl fail once and get unvouched and some ppl fail almost every game and dont get unvouched...epic fair judging!
we never unvouch based on 1 game..

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 01:13 »
Sure...you discuss it in "private" hahaa good night!

Offline bubuljmilos

• Advanced Member
  • ^CaoZdravo^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 06:52 »
hi

ur system in PARTICIPATING IN IHRL TG is preety weak.u cant expect everyone who joined the server to "join our elite" so they say.
"example"
i just got denied 2 weeks. i have changing ip. i make new forum account , new account. i participate again in tg

how about make it more hard to get. 1800 psr in PUBLIC games , and u have the right to participate in the event , that is IHRL tg. not everyone should enter it. i have seen big idiots , running around everytime there is tg make it your system preety funny to play with.

regards , think about it
Like vaikiss once said ...il quote " when i enter 1800 games i feel like in kindegarden"
conclusion, ive played better games in 1500 games when i started than 1800, more than 50% chance getting ppl that plays their game, bolstering their stats, and that isnt goal in game...to get stats...

Offline light.Marlboro

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 10:37 »
i gave my opinion , its up to you to decide :)

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 12:42 »
hi

"example"

regards , think about it
Like vaikiss once said ...il quote " when i enter 1800 games i feel like in kindegarden"
conclusion, ive played better games in 1500 games when i started than 1800, more than 50% chance getting ppl that plays their game, bolstering their stats, and that isnt goal in game...to get stats...

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3541830/rd-eu-1850-1-4 heres the example of what u said lol

check picks

Offline probutlagz

• Anakin Skywalker
  • Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 13:15 »
Something wrong with 5 x carry team ?
4: When rule(s) were broken?
12-03-2012 18:25:07

In game nick: YshL.probutlagz

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 13:38 »
nope this is how u devloping ur teamplaying skillz  u c i was pro support syla wardbitch /etc  void bought courier total imbaness