Author Topic: Joseph Kony 2012  (Read 2743 times)

Offline .mK.Ris.

• Topic Author
  • U can try,But u can't WIN !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Joseph Kony 2012
« on: March 07, 2012, 16:37 »
  Shock and very sad REAL STORY.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Kony 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 17:23 »
wow a great movie thx mk.ris for sharing this
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 18:04 »
When I saw that the video is 30 minutes long, I was like "pihhh, I'm not gonna watch that", but now I'm so glad that I did watch it. It's really an amazing video and sad aswell...

I'm really glad that all those people came together to help that poor little children and to save their lives :)

I really like that cute little Gavin :D

Thank you for sharing it!

"We live in a Facebook world"

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 18:39 »
As someone whos childhood was stollen from 1991 till 1995 I support the cause.

+1 for video.

Future is on you kids, spent it visely and useful.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Tupac Shakur

• MonsterKill Member
  • They don't give a fuck about us ...
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://adf.ly/?id=1794376
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 18:49 »
I'm glad i spent 30 mins on this video . People can really make a difference ^^

Made By : [cro]Edge
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 20:21 »
Makes you see how little your porblems really are compared to others...thx for sharing this!

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 21:27 »
I ll donate some cash for sure. It will be used way better than i will use them. Also shared the video and said to ppl to do it as well.

Probably gonna buy kit in 2,3 days and 50 posters to stick them on entrances of buildings in my street and city center. Btw i think all of you can do this and be more helpfull if you cant order things from internet.

-Take from your stash around 5 to 10 euros.
-Go to local print shop and print HD poster of your own. I think its even better to gather friends , 3,4 are enough , to print loads of copis , stick it in your streets and in public places.
-Spam FB with this, ignore retard who spread hate if you spam home page.
-Profit
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 21:43 by Icypig »

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 00:16 »
http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/

I want to hear Roxxans opinion on this, maybe we could even get along on this one. :D

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 04:03 »
Thank U for sharing this awesome video but  i feel terrible cause i don't know how to donate money cause here in my country we don't have smart card :/ but i will find a way to donate. and  i will share this video in FB ..
.mK.Ris. thnx again
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 19:53 »

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline bubuljmilos

• Advanced Member
  • ^CaoZdravo^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 20:31 »
damn u nicola for posting this :(
was in great mood but this forced me to go back to reality :S rly sad story, but we can consider ourselfs lucky cuz at least we have a roof under our heads and we can sleep peacefully...

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 21:07 »
europe best continent...

nermiee

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 22:00 »

I want to hear Roxxans opinion on this, maybe we could even get along on this one. :D

what do u wanted to say with this post? ....  I guess u think im arrogant prick or douchebag...
well i will disappoint you now and say im not, i really sympathize with those kids and everything, cuz i may be arrogant, but when comes to defend my thoughts...
You dont know my story and how do i live this freaking life, sometimes i ask myself and ask God why he created me and sent to this world, cuz i got nothing in this world, but then i realize there are more people who have worse life then mine...and then comes the guy like you and start telling me that i cant say whatever i want.

ontopic : really sad story, i would give everything to help those people, but....
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 22:02 by RoxXan »

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 22:12 »

what do u wanted to say with this post? ....  I guess u think im arrogant prick or douchebag...
well i will disappoint you now and say im not, i really sympathize with those kids and everything, cuz i may be arrogant, but when comes to defend my thoughts...
You dont know my story and how do i live this freaking life, sometimes i ask myself and ask God why he created me and sent to this world, cuz i got nothing in this world, and then comes the guy like you and start telling me that i cant say whatever i want.

ontopic : really sad story, i would give everything to help those people, but....
lol mate chill didnt want to insult u.

i thought u are "conspiracy theory" guy and u sure know that making war criminals famous wont solve the problem.
God damn Cia, Interpool and all other orgs. are after him for years and they didnt menage to catch him.

my true opinion is that kony2012 has some secret catch.

P.S. i gave fuck in 2008 about Kony and the no one  cared so i am pretty well familiar with situation

and I am sorry if i insulted u, didnt mean to.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 22:32 by FU I am PeNGuiN »

nermiee

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 22:17 »
ahaa... cool then :)

well, here is my opinion : CIA controls the world, they have their fingers in every war and things like that..

And if some1 is informed, will understand what i mean, i read some "things" about them, they started war in Iraq by training Osama... they "catch" all criminals, they are goverment organisation, but imo they work like incognito :S a lot of doc movies proofs that :D

and to return on Kony, he will be catched and sentence soon enough when some organisation finds out source of money he have or they find smth that they need, then he will be catch in blink of an eye :D Just like Gadafi :S
maybe my theories are retarded, but hey, world runs on money.. :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 22:19 by RoxXan »