Author Topic: Why the rules are so bad....  (Read 6084 times)

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why the rules are so bad....
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2012, 10:36 »
Well.... Its not only about that movement. Smart MHers will be never caught only based on movement (no clicks or something like that) They should put wards somewhere and he has proof that he should run away with no MH but still can use it. So some type of detecting program is rly good thing.

B.

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 10:44 »
Well.... Its not only about that movement. Smart MHers will be never caught only based on movement (no clicks or something like that) They should put wards somewhere and he has proof that he should run away with no MH but still can use it. So some type of detecting program is rly good thing.

B.
true but u will need like 1 k of wards to do that and spend 5 kg of gold to buy wards and put them all over the map ..fail plan
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 10:48 »
1k ? :D If you can buy only 4 wards until refill them (if you are smart you should buy 8 in other shop if I remember) 800 gold. And it would be enough for  whole game if you have advantage and using MH.

B.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 15:56 »
Ok, you start a match and play against mh-ckers... why you need to stay forcely by rule in that game and ruine your stats ? Im banned cos i didn;t resist to wait for finishing... if you refuse to play .. you baned if you stay afk you banned if you leave .. you banned.... BUT you can play and ruine your stats? is that fair? I'm so pissed i quit to make them report and now because of that im banned and mods dont agree with me..

Well i help comunity to report mh-ckers and this is how they respond to me they let me banned.
Even if there's rule-breaker in game, that doesn't give you right to break the rules as well. That's all.

Signature by Rocka

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 21:07 »
ok, but is not ok to ruine my account eighter....

now stop spaming about mh they catch ...they see movnament, they ... you think its so easy to make a req with STRONG prof? how many of you talikng here make reqestes? But how many of you see mh-ckers on game watch replay and you can't find them guilty? .. oh you all speak like pro here with wards and i bet if i watch a replay you don;t buy a dust, not talking about observers....

I already played~20 games  with mh no one catch me far by now cos im not retard like others mh-ckers. And mh really help a lot you can push wave of creep without fear you can farm free in woods without be ganged.. see all runes,(not colecting all like idiots)  you can do many things and you can't be banned for that.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 21:14 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 21:21 »
ok, but is not ok to ruine my account eighter....

now stop spaming about mh they catch ...they see movnament, they ... you think its so easy to make a req with STRONG prof? how many of you talikng here make reqestes? But how many of you see mh-ckers on game watch replay and you can't find them guilty? .. oh

I already played~20 games  with mh no one catch me far by now cos im not retard like others mh-ckers. And mh really help a lot you can push wave of creep without fear you can farm free in woods without be ganged.. see all runes,(not colecting all like idiots)  you can do many things and you can't be banned for that.

You are here begging me to check some of your games and ban you.

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 21:42 »
i was begging you to unban me and play honest with my old account, but you didn't ...       
 " i stay punished i'm a bad guy i ruine a game with my leaving" really?  who the *** do that...

You don;t understand the ideea of this topic im not talking about one game and me here, i'm talking to encourage people to make req on mh section to leave when they play with mh-ckers to don;t be forced(by rule... rule is rule) to ruine their account and make requestes.

Whats the point of the rule if you are still able to play... no sens. And worse... think about it if someone start a new account what have to lose if he is mh? nothing.... 
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 21:44 »
What I find impossible to understand is, hate for maphackers being excuse to become one of them.

But good luck for few more days.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 21:45 »
the system and rules force people to do that..

Man its simple....  this season its so old anyone who play dota have accounts... why new account join over and over and over again... if you look they can;t risk to mh and unable to play on pd.

Make many clases new accounts join and play only with new accounts(mh) old accounts play with old accounts(good people). I can;t find a game with all people only with old accounts they actualy don;t exist always someone have new account probably mh.

Even if you join by psr 1600+ its easy to do that with mh win some games you arrived fast on 1650+ is not working....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 21:56 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 21:58 »
No one forces you to cheat. It is only you decicion, only your sign of weakness.

And you could simply avoid this kind of situation. Instead of leaving, just alt tab, start report, and make sure they don't -kickafk you. Solved? Definitely better then ragequitting and arguing for unban. Unless, of course, you know you still can win, in which case just punish them without mercy. Most cheaters are laughably weak people.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

nermiee

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2012, 01:46 »
No one forces you to cheat. It is only you decicion, only your sign of weakness.

And you could simply avoid this kind of situation. Instead of leaving, just alt tab, start report, and make sure they don't -kickafk you. Solved? Definitely better then ragequitting and arguing for unban. Unless, of course, you know you still can win, in which case just punish them without mercy. Most cheaters are laughably weak people.

+1214123523416 for this mate :)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2012, 04:50 »
i cant agree more with div.ide and what the hell.uniq if you use mh like you attempt you will (and im sure) do stupid moves because perfect crime doesnt exist.you can miss runes and you also can get ganked but you will be caught and i will be more than gladly to be the first one to ban you from the server