Author Topic: Why the rules are so bad....  (Read 6085 times)

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why the rules are so bad....
« on: March 03, 2012, 17:57 »
Ok, you start a match and play against mh-ckers... why you need to stay forcely by rule in that game and ruine your stats ? Im banned cos i didn;t resist to wait for finishing... if you refuse to play .. you baned if you stay afk you banned if you leave .. you banned.... BUT you can play and ruine your stats? is that fair? I'm so pissed i quit to make them report and now because of that im banned and mods dont agree with me..

Well i help comunity to report mh-ckers and this is how they respond to me they let me banned.

GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why the rules are so bad....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 17:58 »
How do you know they are mhers?Those could be wards

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 18:01 »
you think i play dota from now? you think i make one report in my life against mh?
i play for 4 years  i make maybe... houndreds of reports and 99% they solved with possitive.

I can see a mh in middle of game without check after to be sure .... i have a lot of experience about parser clicks how they move how they gang how they avoid how they rosh how....

i was leaving with 100% they mh

here is report http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,94710.0.html
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 18:04 »
So,maybe in 99% you're right but you can also leave a game where someone warded luck etc also you're making game unstable by leaving

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 18:06 »
man.. trust me i don;t risk when im leaving if im not 100% sure, and besides this is first time when i'm doing that cos i was too pissed off i lost to many games cos of that my stats is already ruined cos of that...

the point is.. why i stay now banned?  cos  i didnt want to play against mh-ckers? why are rules like this?
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 18:10 »
Set wards,be careful til end of game so you wouldn't ruin your stats.You don't have to leave game.It's not actually so different than rage quit.

ps:it was obvious in your game that they were mhers but you played til 25 min? y'all just could have ffed instead of leaving.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 18:12 by WhatTheHell »

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 18:15 »
man you speak bulshits really .... if they mh how you can walk alone in woods to put wards cos you are imadiatly ganged.

no one respond me to my question... why are you forced to play with mh-ckers when game is lost and have no chance for winning?

ok why are you forced to play until min 25? ... no point for that really... no point, they rules are broken

and fuckin pudge ofc he will hook at fountain and ruine stats more.. even if you stay on fountain.. and btw? how can you stay? cos refuse to play banned afk banned leaving banned?

and what about plaing until 25? play for what do more deaths? and maybe one tard wont ff... so .. can;t do anymore i'm to pissed
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 18:19 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 18:22 »
As i told,you could have just ffed at min 25 or you could have just checked their stats.New account means ==> mher or leaver.If you are ingame of course you should play it til end or til forfeit.Noone forces you to play against mhers.If you leave,you get ban.It's simple.Think if you dont have to play against mhers.Just leave and get unban? So what about the rest players in sentinel who were not maphacking? Wasted time.

You didnt offer forfeit to your teammates.You just left and got banned,actually what you deserved.

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 18:27 »
man even if i stay there... the game was lost 100% be sure... they didn't lost cos of me leaving ffs.

if im not plaing against mh-ckers ofc leave=ban no excuse for that... but this situation its a waste of time to stay in that game if they do mega creeps already in 10-15 minutes..
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 18:30 »
hmm so just because there were mhers in the game im allowed to leave? in what logic is that?

so at this rate we have the right to leave in almost everygame since in almost everygame you see atleast 1 mher? 1 mher will ruin ur game and ur life?

so lets say there is school exam and you have 1 cheater in ur class.it means that you have the full right to not take the exam and all should take full mark just because 1 cheater cheated 1 question

also 1 mher in game wont change ur stats dramatically

also if you play vs mher it doesnt mean gg we lost because dota is more than that

if game is already decided you have the full right to be afk and no one can ban you for it

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 18:41 »
If i see mh i just giving a chance to that game and play like in this situation from the begining you saw.. many times you can won against them, but if you dont have any chance to win that.. why ruine your stats and angry for what....? tell me you why is logical to stay there?

its not about ruine my life... in fact, it is... angry is not good to your healty ok?

its not about 1 mh and one game.... its about plaing ~10 games per day and 9 with mhckers this is pd.  5 of them easy to demonstrate 4 of the games hard one.

ofc dota is more than that  i explain in begin i just giving a chance to that game and play

what about full right to leave? is not same shit? afk... means not plain anymore... leave same shit.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 18:43 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline uniq

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 19:11 »
so i stay banned simple as that... you know many ppl said mh in game but so few report them this is actualy good .

i will open mh and i will have fun too, really i have nothing to lose... and i promise you won't  catch me easy cos you know why? i know how parser works and have many experience on reporting mh idiots and were are mistakes, you actualy force me to make this bull shit  this is what i recive when i help comunity with mh reports... i beg you here to unban me. fine fuck the rules they are broken anyway.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 19:14 by uniq »
GET YOUR MONEY!

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 19:18 »
huh? you think we are some idiots who dont know to detect mh in games? you think its about parser? ur mistaken then

do what you want but if i caught you using mh say bb to ur account with 900 games

if you dont like the rules here then go find a better server.ur a leaver and you cant accept it

if you report mhers it doesnt mean you get vip or anything like that.. you do it from urself you dont expect return.yeah and have fun using mh (if you could)

Offline deadric_prodigy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 19:20 »
they TR ?

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 19:24 »
they TR ?

what's the point of saying this?

anyway;

00:53   
9mocny: (PL), cofka: (PL), JerkingOnUrMum: (CS), xaxaxa35: (AE), warchieff: (RO), dreaMit: (ES), VenusDoom: (SK), ^^Phantom^^: (CS), snUpY: (RS)

They are not turks.