Author Topic: EM games ...  (Read 814 times)

Offline voljin

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
EM games ...
« on: January 29, 2012, 20:14 »
It seems that besides that EM is noob also the late gamers always win ... That means moreover i guess that the rate in which the mana regenerates isnt equivalent to the money that all players get on standard. Why not make the mana reg increase with factor 1.5 or even 2 to make sure even an EM is more balanced??

Is this idea ridicilous, just untrue or you think the int heroes / early gamers should at least be compensated more?

let me know ...

PS
I am not good at the game but most starters / noobs just play EM and all I see is bara / riki / gondar / ursa therefor want to join non EM games but my psr is not 1700 or when i create game it takes >5 min to get 10 players

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EM games ...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 20:28 »
it takes >5 min to get 10 players

almost every game takes more than 5 min to fill
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 20:31 »
also why not making all heroes to have 2x hp ? and to make 2x more dmg ?  and to move 2 times faster ?

if u dont have 1700 psr then play and win it  wheres the problem ?

u will never get better playing -em games  and after u realise that  and then u try to play non em games u will fail even harder becouse u will be lost in the game style u will get less gold creeps will be harder to kill under tower /etc 

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 20:04 »
I'm not gonna comment your skill, what is fun for you or anything. Just this: We have a hosting bot but we do not create DotA map with all it's principles/function, IceFrog does. So we can't give you faster regen :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline Falca

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 23:35 »
EM games are favorable for carries etc, late heroes as you say. That's because of the game's speed and faster XP gain that speeds everything up so an EM Void will be as imba in 30 min like a 50 min Void in a regular game.