Author Topic: Joseph Kony 2012  (Read 2756 times)

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Kony 2012
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 22:26 »
ahaa... cool then :)

well, here is my opinion : CIA controls the world, they have their fingers in every war and things like that..

And if some1 is informed, will understand what i mean, i read some "things" about them, they started war in Iraq by training Osama... they "catch" all criminals, they are goverment organisation, but imo they work like incognito :S a lot of doc movies proofs that :D

and to return on Kony, he will be catched and sentence soon enough when some organisation finds out source of money he have or they find smth that they need, then he will be catch in blink of an eye :D Just like Gadafi :S
maybe my theories are retarded, but hey, world runs on money.. :P

I might add that elections in USA are in november, and i think that he may be caught around october by Obama's interaction :)

Offline bubuljmilos

• Advanced Member
  • ^CaoZdravo^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 04:46 »

well, here is my opinion : CIA controls the world, they have their fingers in every war and things like that..

And if some1 is informed, will understand what i mean, i read some "things" about them, they started war in Iraq by training Osama... they "catch" all criminals, they are goverment organisation, but imo they work like incognito :S a lot of doc movies proofs that :D

and to return on Kony, he will be catched and sentence soon enough when some organisation finds out source of money he have or they find smth that they need, then he will be catch in blink of an eye :D Just like Gadafi :S

i dont think cia controlls the world, its the vatican...in our history, everything bad or good that happened it started first in vatican...and thats confirmed...^^ :P

nermiee

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 13:22 »

i dont think cia controlls the world, its the vatican...in our history, everything bad or good that happened it started first in vatican...and thats confirmed...^^ :P

believe me or not, but i wanted to say same thing, but i didnt, cuz i dont want to some1 from my friends thinks that i spread religious hate or smth, vatican is no more center of religion, its smth more now :/
Anyway, this world is sick we are all doomed...

Pray for those kids and people <3

btw, check this, its sad...

Offline deepSilent

• Pro Member
  • I wish I didn't feel for you anymore
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 13:55 »
Roxxan kido  ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
Ima da se napijem sutra u gradu nisam dugo, majke mi.