Author Topic: "what must i do ?"  (Read 2263 times)

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "what must i do ?"
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 23:04 »
you can do it easier ok

ask somone who is not from tr to make your an account on battlenet(tell him to create a new email addres ).

Then he needs to login into battlnet join a game and leve it.

So now he gives you the password and username.The next time you login and somone types !f it wil display the country form the person who made your account.

I'm not 100% sure if this works but try it
no way that you can change country name like that.bot recognize your ip when you login so no point.

I've had an accout that I was from TR ;D  and some accs that I'm from HR so...it works trust me...a friend just needs to spoof with that acc then just join pub games and dont spoof and you are good ;)

btw you want to buy a accout?;)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 05:49 »
guys ur series? i have to change my nation because most people dont like my country? if im tr i have to be proud of it even if most people dont like it.haters gonna hate end of story.

i thought about ur story before you open this topic.basicly i have 2 suggestions for this (since pd bot is a global bot)

1- tr games should not be allowed (perma)
2- hosts arent allowed to kick players just because they are tr (temp)

1-there is like 90% of turk players use mh based on tr games. i think if there is no tr games anymore i dont think tr people will use mh like they use it right now.
2- about this one. i know that host has the right to do what he want. but i think this is a special case because people kick tr mostly because most of them use mh.i personally think if these 2 points were implemented turk players would start to close mh by theirself and start to fair play.ofc after some period and after that happens hosts can kick who ever they want again.

anyway thats my suggestion. i just made a fast/quick one so i could have said many wrong points here. my intention isnt to force people to play with tr or not allowing tr to join their games. but there is turk bot + im putting this as temp solution till tr start remove mh from their pc.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 10:04 »
guys ur series? i have to change my nation because most people dont like my country? if im tr i have to be proud of it even if most people dont like it.haters gonna hate end of story.

i thought about ur story before you open this topic.basicly i have 2 suggestions for this (since pd bot is a global bot)

1-there is like 90% of turk players use mh based on tr games. i think if there is no tr games anymore i dont think tr people will use mh like they use it right now.
2- about this one. i know that host has the right to do what he want. but i think this is a special case because people kick tr mostly because most of them use mh.i personally think if these 2 points were implemented turk players would start to close mh by theirself and start to fair play.ofc after some period and after that happens hosts can kick who ever they want again.

anyway thats my suggestion. i just made a fast/quick one so i could have said many wrong points here. my intention isnt to force people to play with tr or not allowing tr to join their games. but there is turk bot + im putting this as temp solution till tr start remove mh from their pc.

If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 12:41 »

lol and why would someone should be proud of being turk ? or being serbian ? or being any other nationality fag

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 14:00 »

You know daily how many requests im solving on maphack section and i've over 450 games played and 1800 psr.Still when other players see me in their game.They just kick me out or starting to flame by telling that i'm mher.There is no way anymore that you can change those peoples opinion.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 14:28 »
I'll lock this thread because there were many "all TR players are MHers" threads.

About MH, as Icy said:
We are aware of this problem , and solution was figured out , just it needs time to implant it.

And you can try this:
step 1 create new acc

step 2  use proxy (idk where u get one look in google lol)

step 3 login first time on that acc using proxy

step 4 profit now bot will always show that u are from that country that proxy ip u was using

Im lithuanian but i used UK proxy and now eachtime sum1 writes !F it says Vaikiss(GB).

Signature by Rocka