Author Topic: Have Eastern Europeans ever heard word "politically correct"?  (Read 1592 times)

Offline scurtel2

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have been playing in eurobattle net for 3 years.. I realized that 80 percent of the players are from eastern europe.. and They dont know anything about being politcally correct.. I am Turkish and I often hear insults about my country which  often I dont really mind.. Bunch of children dislike my country.. what a big deal..lol.. but  people say terrible things about black people they use n word on forum and in games.. And they get away with it.. I think it is terrible..I admit that I often insult people's countries and cultures but only when they insult mine.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have been playing in eurobattle net for 3 years.. I realized that 80 percent of the players are from eastern europe.. and They dont know anything about being politcally correct.. I am Turkish and I often hear insults about my country which  often I dont really mind.. Bunch of children dislike my country.. what a big deal..lol.. but  people say terrible things about black people they use n word on forum and in games.. And they get away with it.. I think it is terrible..I admit that I often insult people's countries and cultures but only when they insult mine.
I think I might get warned for this, but take a closer look at the topics you have opened. Then try to describe yourself objectively, if you can. Then add the fact that you're a turk = reasons why people dislike turks.

No hatin' from me though. I'm cool with everyone ;D

Offline scurtel2

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol.. your comment doesnt even make sense.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Have Eastern Europeans ever heard word "politically correct"?

no they haven't. they are all rotarded....

i don't know what is the point of this topic most players don't like to play with tr players because they cheat,or are noobs or can't speak english.
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline scurtel2

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
title is not about turks.. it is about being politcally correct.. I dislike thousands of things but I dont insult just because I dislike them.

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
well they do so .....
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you see something against rules -> go report it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline _VendettA_

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • what goes around comes around
    • View Profile
    • Awards
title is not about turks.. it is about being politcally correct.. I dislike thousands of things but I dont insult just because I dislike them.
man u don't have to care about being insulted if u have confidence about yourself ..if you are an educated person and you don't cheat then every 1 will respect you they won't care if you are tr or not. i am from iraq and every one laugh about it when they ask me but why the hell should i care ? i hate most of trs cause most of them cheat and they racial and always pub (only tr) so when others see this they will pub (no tr).. also i have many tr friends they don't do anything wrong so i respect  them just like every one do..
When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred.

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I would suggest you to get a proxy(chose carefully since 95% proxies are banned by drago),and none will flame you or you can report them here and they will get ban(you can get perma for national intolerance)

Offline phaNtom

• Pro Member
  • Лади дади.
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You have your own league, + you can make a game by yourself with PD bot and hold anyone you want, thus you shouldn't make a fuss out of it because everyone has the right to deny TR from his own game, and everyone is authority in his own game, so I don't see the point of your thread.
Hotter than a meteor, scorching ego's
Fake hoes, gangsters and super heroes.

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You should move to America!

Offline baja_cro

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Watch and Learn
    • View Profile
    • GrandMaster Techie
    • Awards

he should download MH and enjoy TR pubs :D

Baja_cro laugh in the face of danger ha ha ha

Mighty Chieftain of Clan BiM

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards

he should download MH and enjoy TR pubs :D
verified

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline amerikano

• View Profile
    • Awards