Author Topic: PD.bot bug at PSR count  (Read 615 times)

Offline Czubi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PD.bot bug at PSR count
« on: January 23, 2012, 19:58 »
Iv got strange situation, my PSR on site are much different from those in PD.bot on Eurobattle.
I discovered it by chance, since few weeks/months i got much less points for games then i should and i lose them much more then i should when i lose normal 50/50 rs game in my PSR lvl.
I was arguing with my friend that it has to be becouse iv got many games played (>700) and it in some way change my PSR rate while counting points for game, i didnt care about it until we went on a beer with friend and i was talking to him that im losing much more PSR then i earn even i  lately win more games then i lose, and i was also sure that im always picking games with higher PSR then me and im trying to be in team with less rs then the other, all to get even PSR liek +8/-8 and he was sure its not possible, etc etc.
Finally i said im going to check it and first time i entered playdota.eu to check my stats i was shocked. What i sow was very strange. According to site iv got like 1650 PSR and according to pd.bot on eurobattle iv got like 1550 PSR, what is more i did some checks and i got completly different PSR count from game in site and in pd bot, last game i had for example i should get like +10 pts according to site and +8 according to pd.bot.

So what is truth what is not?
How can i be sure that these PSR which iv got now are counted good? meaby you all the time fuc... me on PSR?:P And i should get like 1800 now?

please check and repair it

best regards

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PD.bot bug at PSR count
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 20:19 »
I am guessing czubi xD

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PD.bot bug at PSR count
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 20:46 »
If your acc is Czubi, on stats page I see you have 1575 PSR, if I go to pd.eu channel on eb.net and !sd czubi I see you have 1575 and same stats...

Signature by Rocka