Author Topic: Personally your best player on PD ?  (Read 19527 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Personally your best player on PD ?
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2016, 16:56 »
Tonight?

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2016, 07:02 »
Im best of the best propably, as always

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2016, 07:36 »
Has anyone ever heard of this legend? Try playing with him :D

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2016, 11:12 »
Here's little something about our best player.

To get you in the picture, NS was on scourge, picked Spectre, skilled dagger as first, threw it in the woods above fountain and moved there. For some reason...  ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2725578/rdeu17501

I recommend checking the beginning this game, which is best summarized by

01:35    NiGhT^^StAlKeR (All)    i cant get back
01:37    NiGhT^^StAlKeR (All)    to map
01:38    NiGhT^^StAlKeR (All)    XD
01:39    AF_AfflictioN (Allies)    dude are you fucking serious? :D
01:53    AF_AfflictioN (Allies)    so my first encounter with the "best player" on pd.eu is
02:01    AF_AfflictioN (Allies)    when he gets stuck himself
Rofl , i used dagger and went off map , and i coudnt get back . I had to type -unstuck  ::)

But i raped that game anyway  ;)  8)

Yep, still, i was like OMG, i r playingz with da best playa on da ladder.. and you do this :D :D :D

Signature by Rocka

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2016, 21:37 »
Hahahaha damn where did you dig that up  ;D ;D

That map started to be too small for me :D

Hello by the way  :D
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2016, 22:02 »
There are just a small pieces I don't forget. Then I just had to use the Search button :P

Oh, and hello there :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2016, 16:33 »
Let's be honest here, napdarc is the best player here. Look at it like this, it takes at least a decade of hard work, dedication and exercise to play as bad as jeandarc, plus he's got the natural talent for failing and trolling. So, my conclusion, yes, he's the best by being the worst. (Just kidding, i wuw u napdarc)

As for the "real" best player, well, I'd have to say CoMMoN, I have my reasons. Of course, there's also NiGhT^^StAlKeR who is one of the best players I've seen, buuuuut I'll still stick to my pick and say that Commy is the best, no offence.

Also, since I'm no longer active as I used to be, I'm not really sure how many old players are still active on PD so  my apologies if I excluded some players in my post. I see that lots of you guys are mentioning rapboy and I rarely had a chance to play with / against him, but I know that he is / was an amazing player.

To sum it up, no matter how hard you fail or how much you try to be the worst, you'll NEVER be worse then jeandarc. Again, I WuW U jean.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2016, 23:34 »
You just simply cannot be the best, cause if for example you are good in carry, there's someone better in support role than you, cause you spam carry and you have no idea how to play support. hope you get what I'm trying to say

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2016, 00:30 »
You just simply cannot be the best, cause if for example you are good in carry, there's someone better in support role than you, cause you spam carry and you have no idea how to play support. hope you get what I'm trying to say
I get it but I guess LA players can't cuz there is no support role here :P

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2016, 08:37 »
have you played with iplayqwerty? if no than do and edit your post :D
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2016, 09:59 »
buldozer, he reks lagabuse players, ez psr

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2016, 20:43 »
Iplayqwert and kittsen are one of the best support players, in fact I'm also support while playing ss

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2016, 21:15 »
have you played with iplayqwerty? if no than do and edit your post :D
Nope I haven't so I won't edit it :P

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2018, 14:09 »
Raptile

guest49825

« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2018, 14:45 »
Why did silver not close this thread still?

Ontopic: the best player here is me, of course.
Spoiler for Hiden:
after commy and iplayqwerty

Such a worthless thread about obvious thing.
You guys also discuss something like 'is sun insanely hot?'