Author Topic: Read This Before You Post  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Read This Before You Post
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:54 »
Hello,

This is Tech support board where LagAbuse.com staff tries to help you fix some tech issues that you can find solution.Because of spam of same topics ,s ome problems and solutions will be written here :

I get autokicked when i try to join lobby

It can be only 2 reasons : You are either banned or you dont have latest supported DotA map. Check on stats page or in playdota.eu channel if you are banned (on stats page , type your name in Search tab , and you will get info about your account ; if you dont have DotA map, go to getdota.com and download it and put in your Map folder located in your W3 directory).

I cant join eurobattle.net server

This is also for 2 reasons : Server is currently offline (it happens everyday ,once around 00.00 hours) or youare IP banned. Both of these things can be checked at www.eurobattle.net forums. There is one icon on their home page which shows either server is on or off. For other issue , check banlist and type your nick.

Important note : WE DONT ISSUE IP BANS , SO WE CANT UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS.

I have Gproxy problem

Gproxy is coded by www.eurobattle.net staff , not lagabuse.com , so we cant really know in details what might be a problem , so its better to go to eurobattle.net forums fr help (maybe we wont be able to help you as much as they can )

Best thing to do is reinstall eurobattle.net loader.

I won game and i lost PSR !!! Or , my PSR is double less thanit should be.
Its because , you got this message : Autoban is off , you should play till end.This happens when ingame there is 5v3 situation , but that doesnt mean you won game , you must destroy Three / Throne in order to finish and win game. After that , you can leave , and get your PSR. Otherwise , it will count as you left game ,and it will deduct your psr.

Other case is about mode you are playing, -em mode gives double less psr.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 21:41 by dRagoLjuB »