Author Topic: Hf with ur server.  (Read 2971 times)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hf with ur server.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 16:21 »
You're not perma banned lol...

You are autobanned for 7 days, that's all.

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

nermiee

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 17:28 »
1-Rules say "double current ban". But i got perma ban. How can u explain this?

2- İt seems i have no chance left here to play again. Because when i create new one it will be perma banned again? This means i have been banned personally. Not my accounts.

İ don't care my accounts. İ already made ban requests for them myself. But if u ban every account i create there is something wrong here. Because i got perma and no chance to remove it.

To who calls me typical leaver: Getting a warn does not mean that i am a leaver.
Explain me how i could play over 500 games with 1 account in few months if i am a typical leaver. 
Don't know if am leaver or not, but u are a liar for sure.
Btw exaile, is it just a coincidance u banned me right after this game? :))
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/3146674/rdpdeuprooz-1800-13

1st. Dumbest question ever: IT MEANS  - Double main accounts ban, example from 7 days, to 14. but we didnt doubled it, and you are mad we did wrong.
And you got perma banned on other accounts u was playin whilst your main is banned, THAT IS FKIN CALLED BAN AVOIDING
> 8. Using more than 1 account to evade a ban is forbidden, even if it is on a different realm. <
Now to make it 1000% clear :
 - When u 1st time make another acc and play while your main is banned, we just double ban on your main, and perma ban your other multi accs.
 - But if you create another account, and play on it, even though your main is still banned, and 2nd acc is perm banned for ban avoiding, we ban all your accounts.

This is rule for main account ban avoiding, clean dude.

RULE                    1st time :                                        2nd: time

Evading a ban      Double the current ban                   Permanently

And yet, time has come for me, to use my favorite word ...

CAPISCE? 

FBI solved the case. Ty every1 for listening, now you are all free to go to your homes and drink hot chocolate.

Clock is ticking, crowd is on their feets, roxxan is about to score, will he? WILL HE? YEEEEA ROXXAN SCORED AGAIN ! .....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 17:36 by RoxXan »

Offline Rio^

• Need help? PM!
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 17:33 »
It's just another topic of "insulting" people who work in administration. This is FREE bot to play. If your not satisfied with bot, or people's who working here quit. Dont post topic , like this. There is houndred topic like thi. U have board for that, use it. You think , you're the only one who post some request here. Before that check statistics of posting topics for one day, and u will realise your question "WHY?" . It's just stupid to post. Every two days, people posting topics like this. Instead they read the rules, and try to help, in some cases like yours. U wanna something, but wait "You're not the only one here". It's large community, and it's for fun. Dont take it serious.  Have a great time here, or somewhere else.

You are the one to talk?Why did u use MH before and you knew this was against the rules...you got a second chance,why shouldnt he?And if he is mistreated why shouldn't he get a second chance?

What part u didnt understand ? I'm not talking about map hack , or other hack software. I'm not talking for another chance. Next time read first, then quote me, 'cause its obvious that u cant read, or dont wanna to read. HE POST TOPIC ABOUT MOD'S, LIKE HE'S ONLY PERSON HERE PLAYING! THE WORLD AINT JUST ABOUT HIM! Some people will never understand , how and where. 'Cause they wanna everything on easy way, like him. Thats all , I hope u understand it now! 'Cause I'm not quoting you anymore ;) Cheers.

Offline Bronhi

• WickedSick Member
  • KOKO KOKO EURO SPOKO
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 19:07 »

2- İt seems i have no chance left here to play again. Because when i create new one it will be perma banned again? This means i have been banned personally. Not my accounts.

İ don't care my accounts. İ already made ban requests for them myself. But if u ban every account i create there is something wrong here. Because i got perma and no chance to remove it.

To who calls me typical leaver: Getting a warn does not mean that i am a leaver.
Explain me how i could play over 500 games with 1 account in few months if i am a typical leaver. 

1st. Dumbest question ever: IT MEANS  - Double main accounts ban, example from 7 days, to 14. but we didnt doubled it, and you are mad we did wrong.
And you got perma banned on other accounts u was playin whilst your main is banned, THAT IS FKIN CALLED BAN AVOIDING
> 8. Using more than 1 account to evade a ban is forbidden, even if it is on a different realm. <
Now to make it 1000% clear :
 - When u 1st time make another acc and play while your main is banned, we just double ban on your main, and perma ban your other multi accs.
 - But if you create another account, and play on it, even though your main is still banned, and 2nd acc is perm banned for ban avoiding, we ban all your accounts.

This is rule for main account ban avoiding, clean dude.

RULE                    1st time :                                        2nd: time

Evading a ban      Double the current ban                   Permanently

And yet, time has come for me, to use my favorite word ...

CAPISCE? 

FBI solved the case. Ty every1 for listening, now you are all free to go to your homes and drink hot chocolate.

Clock is ticking, crowd is on their feets, roxxan is about to score, will he? WILL HE? YEEEEA ROXXAN SCORED AGAIN ! .....

Spoiler for Hiden:
sutlija-sarma guy objasnio :D
i dont wana vouch but i rly learn to play cd cm mode i watch 3 days replays how play bronhi i watch him now i know i don lie i am not nightmare

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 21:16 »

Funny imo  ;D check the request how you got banned.it was me who reported you.I've even talked with exaille and Angel about your unban.Though you had many warns,Angel anyway unbanned you by telling that everyone deserves 2nd chance.and you again created one more new account  :o LMFAO,well that's not so different than maphack.Rules are rules,and you've broken them many times.Even worse,you are raging quit,then playing with different account and playing innocent person? Rly funny

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2012, 21:20 »
attledih, you've always been someone who didnt care about the rules, so you will get punished for it, and now you come crying we lost a clean player. Maybe get your facts straight first
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline attledh

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2012, 21:37 »

Funny imo  ;D check the request how you got banned.it was me who reported you.I've even talked with exaille and Angel about your unban.Though you had many warns,Angel anyway unbanned you by telling that everyone deserves 2nd chance.and you again created one more new account  :o LMFAO,well that's not so different than maphack.Rules are rules,and you've broken them many times.Even worse,you are raging quit,then playing with different account and playing innocent person? Rly funny

i did not create them after ban. i already had 3 accounts and they all perma banned at the same time without "double ban" rule. İts obvious some mods apply the rules awesomely :)

My first and last answer to u: don't know which is my third account even. :) So  stop posting stupid coments.

attledih, you've always been someone who didnt care about the rules, so you will get punished for it, and now you come crying we lost a clean player. Maybe get your facts straight first

Give me an example. Which rules i didn't care for example. :) İ only had 2 warns due to conn lost. Nothing else:) How can u be so liar :) Even u dont know that :)

Roxxan, ty for the detailed answers and help. That was what i've wanted since the beginning. But as i said, i got perma ban without "double ban" rule. Even thought that was my first "ban avoid" ban. Later i got unbanned 2 of them but forgot to unban req for 1 of them. Later i wanted to unban it too but couldnt get any result. Thats all.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 21:43 by attledh »

Offline WhatTheHell

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Haters gonna hate
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2012, 22:11 »
1v9 is your 3rd account.and you've banned permamently on attledih and attledihh via my request.Then Angel unbanned you and you are talking about connection loss? check this

Spoiler for Hiden:
17:36   
(All)
ATTLEDIHH has left the game voluntarily, ATTLEDIHH was autobanned.
17:36   
(All)
Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.

clearly rage quit,and it's not the first time i'm sure.Though Angel unbanned you,you just kept on avoiding your ban,istead of making an unban request.So still you are talkin here?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2012, 22:14 »
Once I played a game with you, and you were raging badly, at last you left the game while it wasnt even finished,
5 minutes later I spot you on another account in a game lobby, explain that to me
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 22:34 »
Dude , i dont give a shit how much games you played. Its free public bot ,anyone can have 10000 games and 1000 wins , its not important. You got banned for reason , or autobanned , which happened also with some reason,maybe it was bad luck or something else. If you think ,because you are great , that you deserve bigger attention than someone else , you are wrong. If player doesnt break rules , we will assist him like anyone here , if someone is freaking retarded , we will harass him . Only people who can really complain about some greater issues are donators / contributors.

If you left a game , and got autobanned / banned , you cant play on other one , until other one is unbanned . If you used other account to evade it, we can ban all accounts perma according to rules. Maybe there is written double ban , but its mods decision , and you skipped that part ,mods dont have obligation to do everything according to rules , we can ban perma for huge game ruin , because those retards dont deserve to play.

Btw , if you dont get why are you banned , read rules , instead of posting crap or explain all facts if you want this cleared.Send me a PM , i will gladly read it and solve problem, even we can chat on some messanger for faster response, and  if you open farewell topic , OMG I WANN QUIT DOTA , THANKS U MADE ME DO IT , than stop typing here and gtfo.

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 22:38 by Icypig »

nermiee

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 23:35 »
dude ? u mind washed rly or ?

FREAKIN RULE : DOUBLE CURRENT BAN  = BANS YOU ON YOUR MAIN ACC (Proly the acc where u play usually, means double ban, as i said above... ) and other acc u freakin created after it gets perma banned.

You are insane. And yes, lets make smth clear once more, i freakin didnt banned in games we both was, but i should, 9 games, i warned you, u ruined my game, and game of 3 more guys, cuz of you was acting cocky like : omigad, im not gonna play with those noobs, they got ganked 5v2 and they are noobs, etc etc.
After that, ofc u start flaming, deserved 2 weeks ban, but i didnt, cuz i warn you, and in the end when u saw we are bout to win, u start playing.
So, when i count all those warns i gave u in game, that would be perma bann on your account, but i didnt, cuz i gave u 2nd chance (goes 9x ) and still u are acting like innocent teen after hard gang bang on prom night...

i wont argue with you anymore, u cant understand anything some1 says to you, as Rio said, in whole planet, for you, only you exists, i wonder when end of world comes, will you be the only 1 to survive and make new civilization?

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 13:33 »
guys, why do u explain so many times to simple-minded skeleton?
he is lier and disrespecting staff, u should lock this topic w/o word coz its nonsense to write smth to him.