Author Topic: Stats abuse  (Read 3085 times)

Offline kjag

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stats abuse
« on: January 25, 2010, 14:32 »
I just was looking at some players in top list and saw this game: http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=3823. It's just an example. There were some few more.

Thought if all left of one team the game get uncounted. In this example the other team had over 6min time to kill in front of the leavers fountain and gathering kills. Is there no possibility the cut the collected kills, so that just kills before the last left are counted?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stats abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 14:42 »
I think this is for General or SiteFeedback board.

x7][kovex - !banned 1month
x7][billupss - !banned 1month
x7][zteck - !banned 1month
jero. - !banned 1month

Offline ATeaMPlaYeR

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 14:56 »
LOL?

First of all this is not ban request section.

Now you can't ban him like that because of one game.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=824.0 (3 WARNINGS)

What's the difference? lol. They get banned 1 month and the other gets 3 warnings. This is unbelievable.

Even if the difference is that they were solo playing I think that 1 month is excesive. Anyway, in the link I gave you, you said that you won't ban them because rules are not posted. Well, still rules are not posted and you ban 4 people 1 month. Just awesome.
..........I SEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING..........

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 15:09 »
LOL?

What's the difference? lol. They get banned 1 month and the other gets 3 warnings. This is unbelievable.

Even if the difference is that they were solo playing I think that 1 month is excesive. Anyway, in the link I gave you, you said that you won't ban them because rules are not posted. Well, still rules are not posted and you ban 4 people 1 month. Just awesome.
Why can't I ban outside ban request board? I ban for every rule breaking. People want to play games with good players, not with players that are not reported (in ban requests).
They got banned 1month, because they killed excessively and played 5v0 (27min).
See the difference.

Offline ATeaMPlaYeR

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 15:13 »

Number of kills when he was solo: 4.

Really excesive.

I am not trying to say that you do this bad. I am just trying to help and be that people who request a ban doesn't lie you. Because they are very clever and makes explanations that confuses everyone.

Also, I didn't say you can't ban here. I said it to KJAG. If he wants to make ban request he has the section "ban requests".
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 15:34 by ATeaMPlaYeR »
..........I SEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING..........

Offline kjag

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 17:09 »
I think this is for General or SiteFeedback board.

Didn't know where to put. Cuz it's a DotA game i choosed this section.

Number of kills when he was solo: 4.

Really excesive.

I am not trying to say that you do this bad. I am just trying to help and be that people who request a ban doesn't lie you. Because they are very clever and makes explanations that confuses everyone.

Also, I didn't say you can't ban here. I said it to KJAG. If he wants to make ban request he has the section "ban requests".

It wasn't a ban request. Read my initial post clearly! It was a suggestion for the pd.eu owners to code something if possible. As i remember last year such games weren't counted (i can be wrong). If i want to report, i would request it in the ban section! So read my first post again!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 17:12 by kjag »

Offline kjag

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 10:57 »
Another think cuz of the ban talking: I think for abuser it's harder to delete their stats instead of banning. Cuz normally they don't ruin a game. But best solution is to cut the more gathered kills. Hope the question of the possibility will be answered...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 11:02 by kjag »

Offline crysty07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 11:59 »
LOL?

Why can't I ban outside ban request board? I ban for every rule breaking. People want to play games with good players, not with players that are not reported (in ban requests).
They got banned 1month, because they killed excessively and played 5v0 (27min).
See the difference.

is very fear

Offline Helper

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 14:39 »
Well, in my opinion I think that the solution to this problems are to give delete games power to the moderator. So he won't have to ban who abuse and will be able to delete the game where he abused.