Author Topic: Unauthorized ban for being little lucky and skilled  (Read 412 times)

Offline Lighter

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello guys,

today I wanted to start playing dota on PD.eu and I saw that I got ban, so I was searching forum and rlly, I got ban for MH. After 591 games on my account AnubiX I got ban for MH from person, who has 1560 PSR and 250 games, cause that person wrote just MH request, nothing more. Nobody was talking to me, just perma ban and all is cleared.

It's really funny, because I didn't use MH once for all my career, I don't know where to download and how to use, anyway, with MH it's not playing dota, I don't need to cheat, I don't have to win, i am playing cause I love it and want to be still better and better, so don't have reason to use cheats.

I got ban on this topic http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,83932.0.html
You can download replay and watch, I am playing tuskar. I got ban cause I use dust on place where was gondar.

1st incident - I saw that gondar is down, I go there, look he use WW so I wait a lit and then try dust, just trying, but big chance he will be there, cause he was noob and it's really logic. So i use dust, he was there, and I killed him. Its MH ? No, I just use brain and don't play dota first time.

2nd incident - Of couse i use skill cause he was tracking me and probably was running for me, so just trying, but big chance. On full reply you can see that i am using first spell as much as i can, on many places, and on 80% situation there is nobody, but if there is somebody and its lucky, then i am MH.

3nd incident - it doesn't need coment, when you play vs BH you have to count with that BH is near, especially when you are low HP.

So, I got ban from some very bad player for being skilled, I have a question, If i want to don't be banned in future, I have to play like noob without any skill because everything well done played is MH ? Just look replay, every better player will tell that situations are normal. You can see there were many situations when I was trying and nobody was there. Its DOTA omg and I am really fucked when I got ban for being well done played.

Can you discuss on this topic ? Because you never don't know if you play game, some noob post BAN request, admin just ban you and you can nothing, you have about 600 games and don't use MH, but you can nothing, because you are not playing like noob. I really don't want my many hours account for unauthorized ban.

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unauthorized ban for being little lucky and skilled
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 14:37 »
You have this board where you can ask moderators to review your case:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,10.0.html

or this board where you can complain about moderators if you think you are unfairly banned:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

And this is not the place for this kind of topics.

!locked