Magic
« on: December 10, 2011, 21:41 »
Post here some magic :d

farid ;)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Magic
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 23:06 »
I know card tricks ,and i really good at them.

Best trick i did is when there was a school trip , and we stopped at a gas station. I gather few folks around , and i said ''who wants a magic trick '' blah blah . Then victim picked random card from deck , returned it and i shuffled. Next thing when deck was checked , that card was not there. So i asked where the fuck is card  ;D ;D Than i checked my pocket , and then everyone checked their pocket. Than i said '' Lets check inside the store'' and than i said to someone '' Pick random chips from shelf, i will buy it '' ,and so i bought chips and went outside. I said i had a hintch that card was in chips . They said , i am speaking BS , thats impossible. Than they opened FRESH BOUGHT pack of chips , and next thing you know , card that was picked , it was inside  ;D ;D And i have witnesses ,around 20 of them.

Btw i explained what happened from their point of view. From my point , it all happened different  ;D ;D Because they did not see what really happened xd

They wanted to kill me after that  ;D they called me a freak  ;D

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 23:08 »
So whats the secret? :)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 23:19 »
I dont tell that :D Only to persons who figure out few tricks , and than i tell teach them all.

In tricks there are techiques which can be pain in the ass to learn , because you need to do smt with cards in split second most important thing is TALK ALL THE TIME, you need to be talking kinda person. Once you learn one techique ,you can 4,5 tricks from one , learn other you can learn 4,5 more and also combo of those 2 techiques. Later , when you learn 4,5 techiques , you can make some awesome combo trick. I once mixed 6,7 tricks in one , 2nd hardest thing i did after that one above. Lucky for me , there was magicians best friend there = drunken audience (few were chasin dragons as well). Imagine you are drunk , and one trick can blow your mind off , but imagine 6,7 in once , thats really fucked up when someone does it :D After some time , it all goes by it self. You dont need concentration , cards do it own itself :)

And i know few coin tricks and ciggarete ones , but i did not master them completly :P
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 23:21 by IcypiG »

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 23:23 »
Post here some magic :d

farid ;)

This isnt magic ,just poor video montage :\
"Man proposes but God disposes"

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 00:00 »

I v had a friend from Italy who is clow/magician and he was preforming tricks and I was like show me how how how r u doing that and here is how:

Ye I know it s so stupid/easy when u think about it :D.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 00:46 »
Ya old napkin trick , but thumb is hard to find which fits good.