Author Topic: BnD vs Fearsome.Crew  (Read 14747 times)

Offline pravacgrocka

• Awards Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BnD vs Fearsome.Crew
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2011, 01:33 »
lol...they are afraid ? night and company...they are afraid ? LOL ?! they pwn you and your team in 30mins..and u say they are afraid..ok guys..1 question ? did u say to them u cant play 2nd game or not ?!u should tell them on start u cant play 2 games...2 : 0 for fearsome it would be...but..if they want to give you chance to play vs them then u can play if not...2 : 0
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:35 by pravacgrocka »

totally_screwd

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2011, 01:38 »
lol...they are afraid ? night and company...they are afraid ? LOL ?! they pwn you and your team in 30mins..and u say they are afraid..ok guys...svima crveni kartoni i 3 : 0 za Ipstwich :D

then why do they not want to play rest of the games? have you ever thought about it? they have time till weekend but they do not accept this offer...they said 'either tonight or we won'

I will not repeat myself over and over again...

every man sees what he wants to see

Offline susanooo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2011, 01:38 »
I don't know why are u arguing so much when this situation, at least in my eyes, is so simple.Like everyone else, i would like to see 2nd and maybe 3rd game, but that's completely in fearsome team hands.True there aren't any rules that teams must play all games at the same day, but there isn't any rule that they can reschedule.Totally you said that you have 5 teammates and 2 of them raged not all, YOU CHOOSE YOUR TEAMMATES.If u have leavers, flamers, in your team it's your problem not theirs.Bart or any other tour admin has nothing to do with this right now.All you can do (of course if you want a honnorable win) is ask fearsome team if they want to play second game.If they refuse, maybe that will make them kind of pussies, but it's their right, because it's not their fault that your teammates left.After all, you will go to loser brackets, and i have no doubts that you have nice chances to go to finals.

totally_screwd

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2011, 01:46 »
I don't know why are u arguing so much when this situation, at least in my eyes, is so simple.Like everyone else, i would like to see 2nd and maybe 3rd game, but that's completely in fearsome team hands.True there aren't any rules that teams must play all games at the same day, but there isn't any rule that they can reschedule.Totally you said that you have 5 teammates and 2 of them raged not all, YOU CHOOSE YOUR TEAMMATES.If u have leavers, flamers, in your team it's your problem not theirs.Bart or any other tour admin has nothing to do with this right now.All you can do (of course if you want a honnorable win) is ask fearsome team if they want to play second game.If they refuse, maybe that will make them kind of pussies, but it's their right, because it's not their fault that your teammates left.After all, you will go to loser brackets, and i have no doubts that you have nice chances to go to finals.

+1 about that

well I did it man...I asked fearsome first then they instantly refused it...I pushed them a bit then gave up...

I was rdy and I am still ready to !ff and go to losers bracket,to be fully honest I have no doubts about gettin into finals...

however Night^^Stalker which is one of my closest friends here cannot bear this unfair situation...and I threw the ball to bart

he could have declared us as losers...but he did not and wrote something logical,actually I am surprised about it cause I was expecting another decision

but think about the fact that 2 players(^misery^ and darthmaul) of team fearsome do not want that lame win...they want to play but other 3 push them also for this with threats like 'we do not play!' 'we quit tour!' etc

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:48 by totally_screwd »

Offline susanooo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2011, 01:51 »
You want to stand up for your friend, i can understand that, but once again, you can't do anything.Choose your teammates wisely next time.Just ask fearsome team to vote will they play second game or not, and their decision is the final.Stop this argument which is turning to a all out war over a tournament that is supposed to be a pride of pd.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 01:53 by susanooo »

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2011, 01:56 »
Whatever the outcome will be, 2SKP will stop any of you in the next round. I promise you that. :)

totally_screwd

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2011, 02:09 »
You want to stand up for your friend, i can understand that, but once again, you can't do anything.Choose your teammates wisely next time.Just ask fearsome team to vote will they play second game or not, and their decision is the final.Stop this argument which is turning to a all out war over a tournament that is supposed to be a pride of pd.

man half of the fearsome wants to play,other half pushes them to block this game...

so I asked bart and if I did not understand wrong due to lack of sleep...we will play the games I believe

Whatever the outcome will be, 2SKP will stop any of you in the next round. I promise you that. :)

I bet 50 euros to your team if we cannot make it to semis....but anything can happen,like today -.- -.- -.-

Offline pravacgrocka

• Awards Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2011, 02:19 »
lol...guys just play that game and all is fine...btw...i w8 some1 of you on mid...thx...Fap_Masina

Offline Hi My Name Is Drago

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2011, 03:09 »

man half of the fearsome wants to play,other half pushes them to block this game...

so I asked bart and if I did not understand wrong due to lack of sleep...we will play the games I believe

I bet 50 euros to your team if we cannot make it to semis....but anything can happen,like today -.- -.- -.-
where is the hope for you sure had lagg :s ?

and please, before you talk on a public forum learn some english. until then, go somewhere else!

^^

Offline ^DaMoN^

• Playing IDs: ^DaMoN^, just.Nick
  • Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2011, 10:01 »
As djefri said we choose our team and i have chosen mine and if majority of them doesnt wanna play the other games then i will have to support them simply because that is a team support each other... i cannot do anything about it and if it comes to either we play 2nd game and maybe 3rd then i will not have a team to play therefore i believe u will put def win to you.
We have seem many opinions on this, just imagine what the situation is for me if u can ofc...
my team decided we wont play another game with bnd unless we both reach final or meet in the loser bracket, therefore i respect my team decision and wont betray them afterall they are one of my closests friends. You cannot ask of me be fair and lets play, because if i say ok we play 1st i will be unfair to my team decision and 2nd wont have proper team to play.

At the moment i am thinking ok BnD made mistake as their team fall apart after game1 and there is loser bracket in this tournament thats why it is for when team make mistake it has 2nd chance. People learn from mistakes next time hopefully this will not happen again and if it does then for me this is not a team or at least stable one.
P.S. So i believe at the moment its between def win for fearsome or def win for bnd -.-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:19 by [bg]niki »

01:44: AngelSwalloW:omg this stalker
01:48: AngelSwalloW:is here again with misery
01:55: AngelSwalloW: stalker+misery = autowin
02:31: AngelSwalloW:their love power is too strong

Offline donjacrtasamir

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2011, 10:34 »
As djefri said we choose our team and i have chosen mine and if majority of them doesnt wanna play the other games then i will have to support them simply because that is a team support each other... i cannot do anything about it and if it comes to either we play 2nd game and maybe 3rd then i will not have a team to play therefore i believe u will put def win to you.
We have seem many opinions on this, just imagine what the situation is for me if u can ofc...
my team decided we wont play another game with bnd unless we both reach final or meet in the loser bracket, therefore i respect my team decision and wont betray them afterall they are one of my closests friends. You cannot ask of me be fair and lets play, because if i say ok we play 1st i will be unfair to my team decision and 2nd wont have proper team to play.

At the moment i am thinking ok BnD made mistake as their team fall apart after game1 and there is loser bracket in this tournament thats why it is for when team make mistake it has 2nd chance. People learn from mistakes next time hopefully this will not happen again and if it does then for me this is not a team or at least stable one.
P.S. So i believe at the moment its between def win for fearsome or def win for bnd -.-

wisely said mr. [bg]niki but still i'm gonna give u -1

dota is a team game and you need to have a good and reliable team to win this.If this would be a "real" tournament in real life than the situation would be clear bnd would be  disqualified due to internal problems and fearsom would win...
If your frightened of dying, and your holding on. You'll see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you from the earth

Offline AC^hypito

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2011, 11:18 »
do whatever u want guys
as misery said we are TEAM (not crying kids, who delete wc3 after 1 lose ;D) and we won't play 2nd game with BnD till the end of the world
i give you advice form the biggest gaming portal in the world there are the complete rules and if u follow them we are the winners of that match - http://www.esl.eu/eu/dota/#/eu/dota/5on5/ladder/rules/ (u can put them in the next tour)
finally if u put def. win to BnD that will be shame for playdota.eu and for all who acted about that.
i wont comment anymore DO WHATEVER U WANT 2
 :P :P :P

and btw if we lose that match by def. we ff-ed next match in loser bracket (we won't play it)
that's our team decision
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2011, 11:29 »
Hypito u are ugly like your jersey , hate Man.U !! >:(

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2011, 11:50 »
Hypito u are ugly like your jersey , hate Man.U !! >:(

yeah FU*KK MAN UND

Offline ^DaMoN^

• Playing IDs: ^DaMoN^, just.Nick
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2011, 11:51 »
We can talk about deadlines, but when still i before the game totally said 20:00 and i said we might not be albe to play 3 games because it might get late but then i said ok 20:00 is fine. If you say that it is totally fine play 1 game today next game next year and if the deadline is after 10 years is this normal? anyway i think that this is setting very bad example for other teams meaning as long as the deadline is not the day the match is arranged teams can play 1 game then see they are not in condidion to play and ok we play next day ... this is just annoying the team who already won the first game as they have psychical advantage. If you say its fine play today and then play after 3 days then moderators setting example to the other teams not so great i think. Also i can bet any money if we had that situation with any other team moderators would say fuck them pussies if they dont wanna play tough you win ...

I can see its not totally or Night foult i can see it but it is their 2 members of the team's foult and since it is a TEAM it should be 1for all and all for 1 correct ? or not?  if 1 fucks up the team fucks up

P.S. Dont wanna be cocky or rude but i see the things this way. Also in competitive dota i never seen matches played in multiple days and i can assure you that if we were the ones to not want to play after 1st game we would be flamed so hard on forum if we even tried to arrange another date. People see [bg]niki they probably think ye this kid again flaming and being cocky well i cant change the first impression but i learn from mistakes and try to fix my attitude so maybe bnd should learn from their mistakes so they do not repear and most importantly to accept the concequences.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:55 by [bg]niki »

01:44: AngelSwalloW:omg this stalker
01:48: AngelSwalloW:is here again with misery
01:55: AngelSwalloW: stalker+misery = autowin
02:31: AngelSwalloW:their love power is too strong