Author Topic: Most IMBA Interview! BART IS HERE, RUN RUN.  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Most IMBA Interview! BART IS HERE, RUN RUN.
« on: November 17, 2011, 02:56 »
spock the lil u know what, asked me few questions with my help :D

Quote from: DoctaSpock
Hello bart, congratz on winning interview #5 xD First of all, can you introduce urself to Playdota.eu Community ?

First of all, i would like to thank community for choosing and voting for me, it was hard struggle and run to win that contest.
My name is Bartosz Fras. I am Polish, living in Fat Land- UK. I am unofficial Troll Admin and Head Tour Moderator, however I didn't pay to Myubernick yet, so I am just normal tour mod at the moment.

Why did ur mom named u bart? She watched Simpsons too much or?

Very good question! Nah we were too poor to own tv, as well as simpson never were famous in poland, plus tv with colors cost too much, so neverthelss that name wasn't based on that tv cartoon.
Bartosz is cute name MAN! However it didn't appeal to much too girls like Adam or w/e kurac else.

Ohhh, I see, sorry to hear that man...I thought Proland is country with no poor ppl lol. So, why did you choose and apply to be Tour Mod?

Tricky question.... I am pure, hardworking soul and wanted to do something good for people who loves dota. Also pd is great and big community,
but that time current staff was ignoring normal users and i feel like we didnt deserve such a treating...Basically it was such a waste that tournaments weren't made before.....
But we have them NOW and it all looks promising, just want to share this moment of spotlight( what a rubbish im saying im always on spotlight xD)
I thank you for great receiving from you peeps and signing in current the biggest tour ever on Playdota.Eu.

Yeah, nice that we have ppl like you in our staff. When did u start to play DotA and why DotA? Isn't GTA San Andreas more interesting game? I mean at least u can get BJ in ur car there.

Sorry, but I forgot to add to your previous question something. I didnt want to be ban or mh mod or w/e.... Guys, just imagine looking everyday when some1 say retard this that, and u ban, u see flame/broken rule like ruing game and u ban/ ruin and ban.... i would fall into desperation... However big Gj to Ban Crew for this  Boring job, but maybe, maybe not most important.
Back to your new question.... well I love all blizzard games.... since warcraft 1 ... I remember when I was playing normal pg w3 games(undead player top 50 in pl !:) I always thought DOTA wtf.... i bet some easy game and retarded.....But my guts and magical fingers made me enter lobby and from that time, my brain is plugged into DotA world.... It's just pure awesome game, u never getting bored of it, teamplay is important which i value the most, excitement is ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL.... Just good  game...  I expect a lot from Dota 2

What do u think is ur playing lvl: mng, icy, trapem hard noob, noob , average, semi pro, pro, expert, gosu ?

I can't compare myself to living legends of dota like MNG or Icypig.... I make good kebabs, so I could fill rly nice in trapem hard noob.... I think I am mid skill lvl player.

Have you ever been in some clan and  played some CM games?

Oh yeah, it brings back good, old, but funny memories. I used to play for clan OG, polish clan, they thaught me dota there, rly some good old school players... Now I am in You Sure Had Lag clan and I am looking forward what future will bring. We are good buddies and our shape is not bad so I hope we will pass at least groupstage in PoK tour.

Yes, too bad you won't have yshl.doctaspock with u on this tour, he would won this tour for sure...Who is your best friend in playdota staff? And why?

I know, i slapped myself several times for not signing him in into my roster :((
For groupstage is okay, but in finals we will really miss the lack of his carry abilities......
About staff i kinda love/like all, coz i trolled them all already :))
Especially I like my tour crew, all good guys, hardworking nolifers:P

Did u play dota2 and if you did how do you like it?
Yes I did play!!!!!!!!! When I dled and opened it.... I JIZZED IN MY PANTS..... literallly :DDD :) Amazing game,
I know u will all like it, but when? hahha u suckzord go cry to momies for not having beta key.
Just imba game..... pool of heroes is getting bigger every weak... Btw. I love jakiro design... amazing...
Unfortunately... really mega noobs in matchmaking...... I flamed hard some idiot who called heroes as CHAMPS... .
I WAS LIKE: U lol player with lol skill and lol head, go to ur lol kindergarten and have lol with lego toys lol.
Dota2 is the future of NOLIFER WORLD :)

Yeah, too bad we can't play it :'( So I've heard that you were emo for some time? Is it true?
Can you show us ur emo pics?

Emo as Emo or emo as emo? Well...
I know you trying hard to ask me with good quality questions, but i tell u son, u are fail interviewer :D 
I don't like emos.. stupid blonde girl coloring their har for dark it looks ridicilous..... As well their attitude is w/e idc so what.... etc.
 In uk there was wave of emos.... xD I had luck i missed it coz no one from my group of buddies didnt change his style to emo..
However i had one funny situation when emo, black hair, lots of piercings of body, black/dark clothes, was making kebab..... later i found out he is (obviously u know the answer:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Tr...
) I didnt know they allow grow their hair.... myb near balls but on head?

Myb more incoming, ask me whatever you wanted since you know me :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:05 by DoctaSpock »

Offline rhcpfan

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Most IMBA Interview! BART IS HERE, RUN RUN.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:01 »
Cool and funny interview from u brat :D

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 03:40 »
Cool and funny interview from u brat :D

Thanks MAN!

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57 »
What do u think is ur playing lvl: mng, icy, trapem hard noob, noob , average, semi pro, pro, expert, gosu
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I just learned what ROFL means! Im still rolling hahahhaha  :D  ;D

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07 »
mng and icy, our SS players ^^

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 13:08 »
What do u think is ur playing lvl: mng, icy, trapem hard noob, noob , average, semi pro, pro, expert, gosu
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I just learned what ROFL means! Im still rolling hahahhaha  :D  ;D
Epic question, Docta ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline Hi My Name Is Drago

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 18:59 »
wtf noobs
where is the main question ?

sto si mucko kolu bart ?
and please, before you talk on a public forum learn some english. until then, go somewhere else!

^^

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 09:18 »
wtf noobs
where is the main question ?

sto si mucko kolu bart ?

hahahahah bart mucko kolu

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 02:40 »
Cmon guys, you forgot about interview?

It is Bart's interview FFS! ;D

Noone wanna ask him something?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 13:20 »
Rather not *trollin expected* ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 18:43 »
im too legendary for them... they are scared.

Offline Novak.Djokovic

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 12:19 »
How old are you, and why do you trol?

Avalanche of questions incoming

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 13:36 »

I am 21 years old! :)

Trolling is an ART, if you laugh because of me.. it means i heal u man XD u can smoke more or w/e
Laughing=adding some minutes to ur lifetime xD

Use it wisely!

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 13:39 »

Trolling is an ART, if you laugh because of me.. it means i heal u man XD u can smoke more or w/e

Use it wisely!

rofl bart ,dont lie. You have 19 years ,not 21!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 13:45 by DoctaSpock »
"Man proposes but God disposes"

Offline Hi My Name Is Drago

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 13:40 »

Use it wisely!
omgf , in harry potter this boy friend of emma watson was called wisley , fuuu :(((
and please, before you talk on a public forum learn some english. until then, go somewhere else!

^^