Author Topic: story of laggers and courier  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
story of laggers and courier
« on: November 14, 2011, 21:37 »
i want to share 2 suggestions (By making stories to explain much better)

lets start with the story of laggers

one day there was 2 friends .. justice and lagger .. that friendship was 1 sided .. yes lagger loved justice so much but justice didnt in return

they go to netcafee and play a game .. lagger was with him but justice didnt like it but he said ok  ;)

so as he plays something happened ;) you are disconnected gproxy tried to reconnect you back again

i say np i have gproxy .. gproxy is more pro than lagger :) so he can pwn him easily .. there was 1 single problem ..... yes someone was more pro than gproxy .. who was he? yes it was the command !synclimit 500
and then either justice lagged like hell after that command (and died without he know anything) or he was lagged out and gproxy the noob against sync 500 couldnt do anything :S

what are the benefits of sync 500 command .. it does 1 of those things

1- it make you lag out
2- it make you die + huge lag

so why ppl use this command? yes its so imba. . simply this command dont affect ppl who dont lag in game .. (sometimes it doesnt affect justice at all when he has good connection) and they use it because they cant wait 10 secs or something but in return this command ruins someone game (like that poor justice in the story)

now for the story of courier ..

there was someone called justice .. he went to his mate to say him hi :) he found this cute pet in in his mate house and he said .. (i love ur pet very much my friend !! lets make a deal) the mate : (what deal?) justice (let me carry him and raise him till he learns to fly ) then we share this pet .. 1 day for you and 1 day for me

the mate ( ok ) then justice raised him very well and he learned to fly !! and now he returned it to his mate and they started to share it with each other .. 1 day justice and his mate decided to go to play dota in netcafee ofc justice was lucky because lagger was sick in that day xD

ofc they bringed their beautiful flying pet with them :) while in game justice had dota passion :) his mate too :) they were arguing and then

the mate : well justice .. that deal with our pet is no longer exists .. im his owner
justice : wtf ? im the one who raised him why
the mate : ... nothing (means he ignored)

suggestions shortly

1- remove !sync 500 command or atleast make the max sync you can make is 200 (it doesnt make you lag)
2- the one who remove share from courier from someone who upgraded it should be banned

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: story of laggers and courier
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 22:29 »
Agree with sync.
In courier case I need to mention Share Abuse - if you control his hero he ofc will remove the share...

Signature by Rocka

Offline BugMeNot

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 22:40 »
better idea

remove sync command ( mby 1% of users know how to use it )
about courier , what will happen if you share abuse and than he takes the share ?

Offline AF_Affliction

• Pro Member
  • The Grand Wizard of Wardz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 23:31 »
To be honest, i think that sync should've been removed long time ago, after the 250+ games i played, i haven't seen more than two people that knew how to use it..

The only use to this command i have seen so far is:
1. wait for lagger
2. !synclimit 500
3. FB
4. $$$$

Why not make it admin-only command? (On tours, there are mods spectating)

On the other hand, on the courier thing.. Well, on one hand it does make sense, on the other i don't think it's such a problem tbh(Since i usually buy both and share entire game). I'm more concerned with the synclimit..

Who am I? I'm the Soldier of Supporting, Demon of Disables, Monk of the Map Control, the Grand Wizard of Wardz, The Chick Buyer, The Thrish!

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 12:10 »
well about the synclimit im glad that you guys agree with me in this ..

about courier ofc remove share .. i upgraded courier of many players then they remove share after i call them noobs

anyway it seems this problem occurs with me only since no one likes me in game xD

anyway i want honestly to return farming in fountain rule to be banned .. last game with lich with me all our 4 ffed and furion just kept farming on us and took like 15 kills because of it

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 12:32 »
agree with !sync  - always when used ruin the game, ppl dont know whats the purpose of it with frined while playing and all call for it for lagger we dont use that and in 99% of situations lagger came back np

and about courier - its players unit and he can share it or not, but yeah imo if you helped to upgrade for team it should be solved, cause its if bought courier its team item so it should be shareable - I dont talk about when some1 start abuse the share and start to control your hero happend sometimes and its pretty bad and fucked when he use yuou CM ulty in forest when you go gank  >:( and you look stupid and I canceled share so hey were fucked - imo one only reason to cancel share and report

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 15:13 »
ok forget about the 2nd one about courier its not in the priority right now

now all who posted agreed that synclimit should be removed from pd system

waiting for feedback if synclimit will be removed or not

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 16:39 »
I agree with all u said exept farming on fontain. Uber implented !ff command to avoid this kind a problems. So if they can farm u at fontain before 25min u guys sux xDDD

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 16:55 »
I agree with all u said exept farming on fontain. Uber implented !ff command to avoid this kind a problems. So if they can farm u at fontain before 25min u guys sux xDDD

yes ff command exist and yes they farm even after minute 25 you know why? because not all players ff

example this game where furion farmed like 15 kills

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2809435/method

or like this game where i farmed like 10 kills

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2813350/ap-eu-noobs-fast

Offline Jingle^Balls

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • American Staffordshire Terrier
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • RevolutionStaff Kennel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 17:03 »
U can hide in forest :P. And they can farm on player which didnt ff .

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 17:07 »
no you cant hide in forest .. at first game furion was using sprout once you respawn and you die instantly since he was mega ultra rampagely feeded

second game same thing .. pudge use the hook at exact time someone response

Offline Tupac Shakur

• MonsterKill Member
  • They don't give a fuck about us ...
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://adf.ly/?id=1794376
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 09:28 »
no you cant hide in forest .. at first game furion was using sprout once you respawn and you die instantly since he was mega ultra rampagely feeded

yeah you can hide , but should care for afk ,and for furion if you dont have creeps near or visibility at you (that means your not hidden :xD ) he cant damage you :)

Made By : [cro]Edge
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline xMan-Y

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 09:32 »
1- remove !sync 500 command or atleast make the max sync you can make is 200 (it doesnt make you lag)
2- the one who remove share from courier from someone who upgraded it should be banned

yeah agreed

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 10:03 »

yeah you can hide , but should care for afk ,and for furion if you dont have creeps near or visibility at you (that means your not hidden :xD ) he cant damage you :)
tupac you didnt understand what i said and it seems i will say it more clearly

YES you cant HIDE from ur enemies if ur dead because once ur respawn you are actually respawning in the same place where everyhero respawns therefor heroes like pudge or furion can easily use hook or sprout before you can even move and usually they are feeded

also you can easily with any hero take them out of the fountain using force staff and in first place farming at fountain was banned but because there is !ff command they removed that rule but in the same way not all players type !ff thats why im asking to readd that rule again

Offline Tupac Shakur

• MonsterKill Member
  • They don't give a fuck about us ...
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://adf.ly/?id=1794376
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 10:06 »
i undestand what your are saying , but use cuning blade , or some tangs ,just explore your wood behind the fountaing , if they dont get visibility at you cant force staff , and i doubt that pudge hook is that long to reach all spost :) im not saying you are not right but im saying im right to :xD

Made By : [cro]Edge
Spoiler for Hiden: