Author Topic: DotA drink LAN :D  (Read 959 times)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
DotA drink LAN :D
« on: November 11, 2011, 12:04 »
found this concept on joinDOTA, worthy of try with friends :D

First off I want to state two things:
1. I am in no way supporting underage drinking (Though lets be honest, we all did it/are doing it).
2. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum. It's dota related so I'll leave it here for now.
Anyhow, this is how the game goes. First of all get some kind of a LAN party going, preferrably outside somewhere (on PCs rather than laptops if possible) and prepare shots. Of any alcohol really. Then boot up a game of Dota.
The rules are simple. You die, you take a shot. This can be modified to be a shot every few deaths if you want to last longer, in every sense of the phrase. I advised being outside on PCs because the smell of puke doesn't bother anyone outside and you may damage your laptop.
Finally, set the replays to AUTOSAVE and watch them the next day (or day after if you're too hungover). The replays are fantastic. I once saw someone buy no items whatsoever, claim through ALL chat that they would get Roshan and then get themselves killed by ancients, because they couldn't find the Rosh-pit. For added hilarity, set up a voice recorder and listen to it while watching the replays.

Have fun! (: