Author Topic: Pls help  (Read 653 times)

Offline Don_Mario_Marko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pls help
« on: November 08, 2011, 14:16 »
I dont know where should i post this..I need one moderator to check on my ban request. Im not inapatient or anything else there r some locked posts and mine is not, trial moderator said he will solve this but he didnt...I dont know is this something new with trial moderators but before ban requests were responded and locked in few minutes maybe one hour...I posted request yeterday and when i saw nothing is happening i reposted it and nobody answer it! Here is the link of my ban request         http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,79574.0.html

Offline reactionxxx

• Pro Member
  • Me haz been invated to play dota 2 ;D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pls help
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 15:12 »
Afaik ban request are normally not closed in 1 hour, so just wait mate. There are not machines, imagine if everyone post like you did right now for every unban/ban request?
Playz dota 2 nao!
Awesome sig by  [GER]S.T.A.R Give a shot to his works!

Offline Don_Mario_Marko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 15:38 »
Im just saying that this is first time that i wait this long and that few months earlier it was faster, we didnt wait for 1 day and more...I know they r not machines and im sorry cuz im inpatient, but i cant understand why it takes so long...when u open post u have link to the game chat blog and other things so u can do it in just 10 mins, is their only one moderator online for ban/unban?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 16:06 »
ATM there is one b/u mod online. Just be patient.
Sometimes it is solved in minutes sometimes in days, in the end he will be banned and if you see him in lobby, tell host to kick him. Don't be hater ;D

Signature by Rocka

Offline Angel

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Confoederationis Helveticae
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 18:03 »
We are in recruitment period atm, so we have new Trial mods. They are solving request now, and when they write 'i will solve this' that means he will solve that request. It can take 1 or 2 days, but request will be solved. So stop pushing them, because they know exactly what they are supposed to do, so your pushing messages wont help.

!locked