rW
1 (5.3%)
mp3
1 (5.3%)
StillThinking
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: November 23, 2011, 21:29

Author Topic: Chit-chat about "Path of the Kings"  (Read 6063 times)

Offline AC^hypito

• Awards 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chit-chat about "Path of the Kings"
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 18:58 »
niki's new photo with Shefa rox ;d
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

Offline ^DaMoN^

• Playing IDs: ^DaMoN^, just.Nick
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2011, 19:10 »
Who do you think will win?

I believe it depends who will win the 1st 1/4 final
BnD vs FeaRSoMe  whoever wins has the biggest chanse of winning this tour i believe so hopefully this we will know by the end of tonight

01:44: AngelSwalloW:omg this stalker
01:48: AngelSwalloW:is here again with misery
01:55: AngelSwalloW: stalker+misery = autowin
02:31: AngelSwalloW:their love power is too strong

Offline AC^hypito

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2011, 19:15 »
just voted for malkite pishki StillThinking and their capitain Angelgalta :D
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

Offline pravacgrocka

• Awards Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 01:51 »
noobs
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:52 by pravacgrocka »

Offline AC^hypito

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 11:13 »
about 2SKP vs StillThinking
my opinion is that's not fair for ST cuz
1st u have never written complete rules for that tournament
2nd i'm observing dota scene from years and i've watched how teams like fnatic MYM and NaVi are using some1 else(not in their roosters) for 1 game or even 2 and nobody from their opponents acting like kid cuz they are pro teams and if u can't win vs 4+1 (who's not in ur team) for what are u playing?
3rd they won both games and then u say they used player who's not in rooster o_O where's the logic? You (admins) are observers in almost all games can't u check the accounts before game started it's 30 seconds... ;d i don't have anything against 2SKP they are good team etc but that's not the way u should do it!
for next tour pls write complete rules and give deadlines how totally gave about our match fearsome vs. mp3 :p

modify: just check 2skp rooster and why ID:movinlikeoooooo isn't there ;d strange ;d huh so both teams used 1 player out of their roosters ;) what a misery is that DQ !
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:19 by AC^hypito »
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

Offline ^DaMoN^

• Playing IDs: ^DaMoN^, just.Nick
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 11:46 »
2nd i'm observing dota scene from years and i've watched how teams like fnatic MYM and NaVi are using some1 else(not in their roosters) for 1 game or even 2 and nobody from their opponents acting like kid cuz they are pro teams and if u can't win vs 4+1 (who's not in ur team) for what are u playing?
3rd they won both games and then u say they used player who's not in rooster o_O where's the logic? You (admins) are observers in almost all games can't u check the accounts before game started it's 30 seconds... ;d i don't have anything against 2SKP they are good team etc but that's not the way u should do it!
for next tour pls write complete rules and give deadlines how totally gave about our match fearsome vs. mp3 :p

modify: just check 2skp rooster and why ID:movinlikeoooooo isn't there ;d strange ;d huh so both teams used 1 player out of their roosters ;) what a misery is that DQ !

Who gave you the right to use "misery" without asking for copy right ??? ;d
I agree with my bro but as i said to totally nvm :) if teams agree be it its not my team match to argue

01:44: AngelSwalloW:omg this stalker
01:48: AngelSwalloW:is here again with misery
01:55: AngelSwalloW: stalker+misery = autowin
02:31: AngelSwalloW:their love power is too strong

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 11:47 »

So your point is that we can bring anyone to play who is not in rooster? Bullshit.

They were warned first that they cant use player which isnt in rooster , and they just gave that new player an account from rooster, trying to cheat us all. We tracked their IP and concluded that they did it , and we disqualified them.

About movinglikeooo , he is in rooster just with other account. He asked us can he play on that one because his main account was banned. We allowed him .

Next time make sure you get to know situation before you give some comments like these.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

totally_screwd

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 13:07 »
hypito you never post anything logical...

Still Thinking got over group phase just because team vl got disqualified then they lost to mp3 and dropped to losers bracket

what I mean is,without lydd they would even lose vs yshl...

Bart kindly allowed them to use him(I would not) cause he was other teams captain but also he warned them about lydd that they shouldnt use him in next rounds

I was watching ur game vs RoM so I couldnt catch the first game,for 2. game I came to obs and on facebook I was chatting with bart about the situation meanwhile. When he explained me his opinion I stopped the game and asked still thinkin not to use lydd but they just tried to trick us...lydd played on sma09ky's acc and they even lost...

1 player changes everything and I watched every teams game,check sma09ky guy and lydd, also lydd picks for them as captain,this changes many things

if we allow things like that,there is no meaning of the tour cause if for example Night^^Stalker played on your acc hypito you would have had way better positionin atm

and stop comparing pd.eu clans with mym and Na vi,get real 1 player changes many things here

before complaining about something,ask via pm we do not need an explanation for you in public, besides when team vl got disqualified you ppl said nothing ,nor asked about it but somehow this time you think this is something unfair
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 13:13 by totally_screwd »

Offline AC^hypito

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 13:34 »
im not agree with u that 1 player changes everything cuz if u didn't play with him before u don't have coordination and u don't know what he'll do in the next moment ;d
and that forum here is Chit Chat ever1 can write what he wants (without abusing ofc) i just wrote my opinion that's it ;d ofc u wont be agree with me after u did that ;d it's bad when u play with passion 2 games u are winning the match and finally u get dq that's sux maybe u can avoid that next matches think about that somehow and make it ;d
ofc i think if both teams are agree on some little changes like 1 player in/out that shouldn't be a problem ;d so ST should have asked before they start the match ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 13:36 by AC^hypito »
FeaRSoMe.Crew
1st night Cup Winners
missed 2nd night Cup
missed 3rd night Cup
4th night Cup Runner Up
5th night Cup Winners
missed 6th night Cup

totally_screwd

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2011, 13:43 »
no, I agree about sucky part

It would piss me off also,gettin refreshed to 1st game after winning 2 but I would not try to fool anyone...

and 1 player changes many things as I said 10 times,check other games of them...lydd picks decent and dominates mid lane which brings them the win

http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2821997/tour-4  this is without lydd
http://playdota.eu/stats/game/2884201/gg2       this is with lydd

I watched 2 games of Still Thinking team and without that guy they wouldnt even have gone that further...

hope u get my point

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2011, 16:15 »
I see psr maniacs supporting psr maniacs :D

What's done is done. I told them before 2skp matches they can't use lydd anymore, apparently that person whom i was speaking with has no good english and understood it differently. They are pissed im sure, but is it hard to respect rules ?

It is not tour for foken money or anything....

Yes they could ask 2skp if they can use: Lydd but they didnt.

About incomplete rules, first of all i noticed that u all didnt read rules even... and then you cry about rules... LOL.
It is hard to read is it?
- A player must be on the roster in order to play. However, we allow the stand-ins, if:
The guardian or other tour mods agree, or if tour mod is absent, both teams must agree

totally_screwd

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011, 23:37 »
susano you cannot call tour mods names and get away with it,so you are perma banned on forum

I will not even explain again why ST is disqualified

if you want to arrenge a game between BnD members and ST,we can do it and we will see whos best clan :)